Kier Starmer & Jimmy Saville

From Nazir Afzal - yesterday :

Reference to Jimmy Savile by Boris Johnson was a disgrace to Parliament & office of Prime Minister
ITS NOT TRUE I was there, Keir Starmer had nothing to do with the decisions taken. On the contrary, He supported me in bringing 100s of child sex abusers to justice

Edited by ads36

3 hours ago, Cade Foster said:

Starmer wasn't the reviewing lawyer, however it would be more correct to say that Whilst Starmer was in charge they failed to prosecute.

But it is whataboutery

Also a very, very low blow from Johnson. But then, we wouldn't expect any better 

12 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Very productive thread, two whoppers already

Fisherman Reels In Cocaine | The Fix

I think that most people on here recognise your wacky tendencies on a range of subjects.

However the comments were uttered by the Prime Minister which only illustrates his remarkable ability to lurch from one disaster to another.

I fear what he is up to in Ukraine today and his postponed conversation with Putin.

24 minutes ago, crookesey said:

Saville was an expert at collecting people in high places, be it from politics, business, medicine, religion, armed forces, education etc, I wouldn’t blame Starmer for falling for his ‘charms’, after all Maggie did.

When you are Director of Public Prosecutions, you are not in the public eye. I havnt a clue who is in charge now.

This is just a pointless thread.