Coming Soon: Climate Lockdowns?

29 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You called me ultra hard right that was in line with 1940s Germany when you dont even know me

So i'll assume your far left who aligns themselves with political parties that are anti-semitic

Seems fair to me 

Assume what you like but I have already stated my feelings towards Jews and that I  accept them in the same way as any other nationality.

You are simply trying to do a Boris Trump on me and claiming the opposite to what I say.

Please yourself but everyone who reads these can judge for themselves what the truth is

As with Boris and Trump, ANYTHING will seem fair to you..

Guest makapaka
On 03/02/2022 at 08:58, Jack Grey said:

It works like this....the left dont like something so they add the word crisis and then say its "For The Greater Good"

Why is climate change only a left wing issue?

6 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Why is climate change only a left wing issue?

Because it's only the political left that sees climate change, aka global warming, as a dire, and very imminent threat to humankind.

And they believe that a major multimillion dollar re-structuring of the World's economy, aka Green New Deal,  is the way forward to  resolve the problem.

"Joe Biden calls climate change the ‘number one issue facing humanity’"
"Scientists say that Biden’s transition plan is required to avoid the most catastrophic consequences of climate change".
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/24/joe-biden-climate-change-is-number-one-issue-facing-humanity.html

"The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change," (Democrat Congesswoman) Ocasio-Cortez says
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/22/ocasio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002/

Joe Biden has endorsed the Green New Deal in all but name

https://www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › jul › j...

Jul 20, 2020 — If you set aside the most attention-grabbing left-wing programs included in New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's 2019 Green New ...

On 02/02/2022 at 22:37, Jack Grey said:

Health & Climate Change are the new weapons used by he left to tell us all how to live and think like them

Why 'by the left.'

The thing seems pretty party neutral to me. 

And anyway it's the Conservatives who have been in power for the last 10 years who make the laws.

16 hours ago, makapaka said:

What political left do scientists belong to?

If you can name any "scientist" that has stated for a fact:

"Scientists say Biden’s transition plan is required to avoid the most catastrophic consequences of climate change".

"The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,"

As per the above quotes by 2  Left wing U.S. Government officials, Biden and AOC.,

then I will tell you :)

Edited by trastrick

Guest makapaka
2 hours ago, trastrick said:

If you can name any "scientist" that has stated for a fact:

"Scientists say Biden’s transition plan is required to avoid the most catastrophic consequences of climate change".

"The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,"

As per the above quotes by 2  Left wing U.S. Government officials, Biden and AOC.,

then I will tell you :)

That doesn’t prove anything does it.

why is climate change solely a left wing issue?

Here’s our right wing leader talking about climate change - does that mean it’s a right wing issue now?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59114871.amp

Edited by makapaka

It proves only that either no respected scientist ever made those claims, or else these politicians are making stuff up, or for some reason wish to keep it a secret.

"Scientists say" is would not be accepted on this thread if made by me, with no valid link.

But is accepted from the powers that be, universally by many. It's not even seriously questioned by the MSM.

Too many!

And, Right wing is a relative term for the Leader of a Nanny State!  :) 

"What's in a name? A rose by any other name smells as sweet!  said some smart guy.

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

It proves only that either no respected scientist ever made those claims, or else these politicians are making stuff up, or for some reason wish to keep it a secret.

Or, of course, the other option which is that the majority are right and telling the truth (I know that's a first for Boris) but there are a minority of people who refuse to see it, hear it

or accept the evidence of their own eyes so we keep hearing this crying  from some people who are missing their favourite toys.