Sheffield Adult Social Care In Crisis: Continued.

SCM1

I am speaking (again) to the senior Adult Social Care team soon, as a member of Campaign group, Sheffield Care Matters, (not the professionals, social workers, etc), but the  Directors, etc, if anyone has any questions  about social care, P/M me and i will try and get them answered.

Edited by SCM1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/09/2022 at 13:17, SCM1 said:

This page is such an asset, why is so little used

will ask a mod to see if they can highlight it somehow

btw, the direct payments support service with Penderels is now operational and seems to be working well.

It's on a backwater part of the Forum, which doesn't get much footfall, which is a pity.

It really needs to be on General Discussions or Sheffield News and Discussions which get a lot more visits. 

This is important. It affects a lot of people or will do in the future. Everyone needs to be aware of it.

Maybe the Mods could move it?

• 1 year later...
On 02/09/2022 at 17:39, SCM1 said:

One of our network, on direct payments, had no support for over a week, main carer on holiday, temp didn't stay, the agencies don't want temp booking, its crazy and not fit for purpose

btw,  will be speaking soon to chairs of social care committees, any questions, PM me

btw2, we were meant to have a DP support service by now, Pendrells Trust operating it(many not happy about that) still not there afiak.

Yep, I've suffered many a time from worse than useless Agency care staff.

Don't get me wrong, the one thing I am NOT is racist, but to have to keep repeating myself to black care staff because they don't understand me gets incredibly annoying, incredibly fast! Especially when I freely admit I was absent when they were handing patience out.