Bolsterstone fun run and race

I'm organising this to raise money for Yorkshire Cancer Research on Friday 18th August 6.30pm.The fun run is 1.7miles and is one lap between Deepcarr.Stocksbridge and Bolsterstone.The road race will be 2 laps.

Entry fee for both is £6 for over 16 and £4 under 16's.

If you would like to enter and help raise money for a worthy cause please let me know.The distance isn't too far for you non runners and the Castle pub is situated right by the finish line.An ideal way to recover.If you need any more info please ask.

• 2 weeks later...

The entry fee is £6 for the road race and £4 for the fun run,not what it says above.

If you've ran the Sheffield marathon this year and would like to keep fit this is an ideal distance to improve your speed.If you've never ran before this is also a good opportunity to sample the enjoyment of a race.I'm hoping to have a brass band play during the run and to give the event a real traditional village event.

Archived