What Was This All About?

Alextopman

3 hours ago, atticus said:

It was gutting at the time (thanks Givens day ?) but the season after was one of my favourite ever.

We were the big fish in the small pond and we had most of the minnows for breakfast.

Yes Atticus it was a very enjoyable season I went to every single game home and away and we packed out most of the away grounds we played at that season. 14 lads in the back of a hired transit sat on two benches..... Happy days

10 hours ago, monzaman said:

Yes Atticus it was a very enjoyable season I went to every single game home and away and we packed out most of the away grounds we played at that season. 14 lads in the back of a hired transit sat on two benches..... Happy days

Been there monza, if you were lucky there was a bucket in the corner🙂

Darlington  away was well worth getting relegated for 

On 15/02/2022 at 09:05, atticus said:

Been there monza, if you were lucky there was a bucket in the corner🙂

Darlington  away was well worth getting relegated for 

You were posh if you had a bucket LOL. Darlington was a once in a lifetime event, I just wish i had photos of that day, all the lads in fancy dress including a spanish waiter who served us real champers on the pitch at the end of the game!!!!