The jury service queries thread

I spent 2 days bored rigid then got on a case for the 3rd afternoon into the 4th day, Was sent home Friday morning.

New jurors came in Monday and there were not enough cases to need the old batch so we were redundant for the second week. Shame! I was really interested in it all and I was the chair for our case too.

I spent 2 days bored rigid then got on a case for the 3rd afternoon into the 4th day, Was sent home Friday morning.

New jurors came in Monday and there were not enough cases to need the old bath so we were redundant for the second week. Shame! I was really interested in it all and I was the chair for our case too.

I've never been invited - but would like to be out of interest. Zebra, I'm lost at your reference to the 'old bath'?

Bruno, aren't you not supposed to have any contact with the outside world while you're on a jury?

You are not supposed to speak about the case you are on, think I'm safe to say I been bored silly in a room for 2 days lol

I have always wanted to serve on a jury and be in a minority of one in the jury room.

Then I would turn the rest of the jury around to my way of thinking, through the power of my arguments, as in the Lumet film 'Twelve Angry Men'.

Archived