Another Shooting In Sheffield.

4 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Scum shooting scum, as long as nobody else gets caught up in the crossfire leave them to it, and decrease the surplus population.

i tried that approach and the post got deleted, cultural sensitivities and all that??

3 hours ago, Jeffrey Shaw said:

True; but some may consider that they can guess the ethnicity and that it sounds drug-trade related.

We can all make assumptions but I'm assuming our assumptions will be proved correct.

Let's see eh ?

On 08/02/2022 at 13:15, HeHasRisen said:

Scum shooting scum, as long as nobody else gets caught up in the crossfire leave them to it, and decrease the surplus population.

Problem being that folk have greatly differing views on who is or is not ‘scum’. My own are that gang members who use violence against other gang members are a product of the play ground, to be called ‘scum’ they would have to use violence against innocent people.

17 hours ago, dan2802 said:

We can all make assumptions but I'm assuming our assumptions will be proved correct.

Let's see eh ?

It could be a couple ofSheffield MPs falling out over who has copped for the most expenses,  the cars mentioned are certainly  in their price range. :hihi: