Best Gameshows

cressida

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/02/2022 at 18:16, PRESLEY said:

There are plenty of good game shows but these days its the rubbish game show host who spoil em.  :roll:

I was watching Pointless today and he's not rubbish but Alexander Armstrong rushed through the whole show as if he needed the loo (sorry),

if he's like that tomorrow I'll put him on mute,  though it may have been to prevent Osman from butting in all the time.

I thought Treasure Hunt and The Crystal Maze were great game shows, and very different from the run of the mill panel shows that are so commonplace. 

I suppose both of those shows were expensive to produce in comparison to Countdown or something like that.

I was never a fan of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire. Even worse was that ghastly programme that Noel Edmonds used to host - Deal or No Deal, completely arbitrary, and very little skill involved

I used to like Sale of the Century and Play your cards Right years ago, but I think The Chase and Pointless have been spoilt by being on every night whereas some of the older ones only used to be on , on a Saturday night. When they are on every evening, the quizmasters look bored stiff, but look at the money they are getting !

32 minutes ago, Norbert said:

UC

Only Connect

House Of Games

The best quizzes have the worst/least prizes. Are they even gameshows.

Not seen House of Games yet, might give it a go.

Only Connect is a tough one

Edited by Mister M