Is This Racist?

There is a new show on ShowTime called 'Everything's Gonna Be All White'..........the 2 min trailer is below

The show is deep dive into America's past and present through the experiences of people of colour.  The docuseries marries humour with history as it confronts the facets of racism, exploitation and discrimination that contributed to the formation of America.

If you replaced the word 'White' with 'Black' then surely there would be outrage

Is it ok to be racist towards white people?

17 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Nope.....its 100% for real 🤨

Its causing quite a lot of controversy in the USA

https://www.sho.com/everythings-gonna-be-all-white

Well thankfully we live in the UK so it's not an issue for us over 5,000 miles away. If it is racist, I'm sure US law & lawyers will be on to it?

In the meantime, you keep monitoring things on our behalf in the UK & If we get something which might affect us this side of the Atlantic, It's now your job to let the rest of us know.  You're the man for the job. 

Edited by Baron99

32 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well thankfully we live in the UK so it's not an issue for us over 5,000 miles away. If it is racist, I'm sure US law & lawyers will be on to it?

In the meantime, you keep monitoring things on our behalf in the UK & If we get something which might affect us this side of the Atlantic, It's now your job to let the rest of us know.  You're the man for the job. 

Well i think you're being extremely ignorant if you think that American culture has no effect on the UK what so ever

Have you heard of BLM? 🙄

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Well i think you're being extremely ignorant if you think that American culture has no effect on the UK what so ever

Have you heard of BLM? 🙄

I'm conversant with US culture & BLM & you're the man to monitor this sort of stuff on behalf of our nation & all the followers of SF. 

Please keep us updated when this sort of thing happens in the UK & starts to impact on our lives?  Don't let us down, we're relying on you.  In fact you have my permission to be offended on my behalf for anything that happens by US nonentities on the other side of the Atlantic. 

Keep us all posted. 👍

6 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

I'm conversant with US culture & BLM & you're the man to monitor this sort of stuff on behalf of our nation & all the followers of SF. 

Please keep us updated when this sort of thing happens in the UK & starts to impact on our lives?  Don't let us down, we're relying on you.  In fact you have my permission to be offended on my behalf for anything that happens by US nonentities on the other side of the Atlantic. 

Keep us all posted. 👍

Cheers.....i'll keep you informed

And it will give you more time to go and post pointless comments in other threads 👍