Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

51 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

i doubt that will happen the Russians are a little more refined, he will disappear into the vast country.

Didn't they murder the Tzar his wife and 5 children by shooting and bayonetting them to death..... Maybe, just maybe the Russians may do the same to Putin as well in an act of collective responsibility.

Edited by Dromedary

34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Fair enough.  But let me ask you this...

Do you really believe that in this instance Russia is the bad guy?

Do you belive Russia is the aggressor?

Because I see it rather differently.  

I'm about to leave to pick up my daughter so rather than type a long explanation I'll simply link to a short video that brings up a few interesting and accurate points.

Also, look into why the Ukraine stopped the flow of water into the Crimea resulting in a 90% drop in crop growth etc.

Look beyond what the mainstream media tells you. Once again they are lying and people are falling for it.

and in the real world?

even if thats true, i dont know whether it is or not, i dont follow the ukraine that closely, I DO KNOW Putins done a lot worse, including killing opposition leaders, and even supporters of opposite political views and those that protest, and kills people on foreign soil who defect.

Also, DID Ukraine do anything to warrant an invasion? this shouldnt be about who did things worse, war is bad whoever the perpetrator and the main losers are the civillians, including children, you dare call yourself a daddy but have no sadness for those children caught up in an unjust war / conflict. Just use it as a political tool to foist your anti west alternative reality on everybody

Edited by melthebell

36 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm about to leave to pick up my daughter so rather than type a long explanation I'll simply link to a short video that brings up a few interesting and accurate points.

Also, look into why the Ukraine stopped the flow of water into the Crimea resulting in a 90% drop in crop growth etc.

Look beyond what the mainstream media tells you. Once again they are lying and people are falling for it.

Please tell us what you see differently and why ?

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Wow, you really are taken in by all the internet nonsense. 

I think if you had any shred of credibility from your posts, it's gone entirely.

Post your bull on this forum if you want but don't try and justify this war to your children..