Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

26 minutes ago, melthebell said:

China are stirring the pot to help Russia, they are saying what the US is saying is fake news, yet then they are pushing their own fake news just like Russia is

What The Hell Is Really Going on In Ukraine,

BIT CHUTE.

13 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Meanwhile, the Met Police send in the heavies and a crane to try to remove protestors squatting Deripaska's mansion. Are brave boys in blue, best use of their time I'm sure.

Arnt the owners of the property meant to send a letter to their local court first?

1 hour ago, Jim117 said:

Brave lass!

She is an editor of that program. Mother of 2 kids.

Reports now out that she has been arrested.

True, raw bravery right there, live on air. 

Edited by L00b

9 minutes ago, cressida said:

Do some research on the source before believing what they write:

Big League Politics is a far-right[1] American media website which traffics in conspiracy theories.[6] It was founded by former Breitbart News employees.

The website has promoted conspiracy theories, on subjects such as QAnon and the murder of Seth Rich.[13][14][15] The New York Times described Big League Politics as "an obscure right-wing news site [...] which has promoted conspiracy theories and written favorably about white nationalist candidates."[16] Huffington Post said it is intended for "people who find Breitbart too reasonable." According to Mother Jones, the website "has published stories attacking anti-fascist activists and trying to downplay the role of neo-Nazi violence in the death of Heather Heyer at the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017. It went so far as to falsely blame an anti-racism activist and professor from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill for her death."[17] It pushed falsehoods about the 2020 United States presidential election.[18]

Well Chelsea FC will go stoney broke while Putin goes Scot free, must check if my favoured deli has ceased to stock Russian slices, that should do the trick in Ukraine. The USA is about to ban the import and sales of Russian produced Vodka, I don’t know how Russia will survive that, my thoughts are with the likes of Chekhov and Stravinsky, who must be spinning in their respective graves.

12 hours ago, L00b said:

She is an editor of that program. Mother of 2 kids.

Reports now out that she has been arrested.

True, raw bravery right there, live on air. 

Just caught something on the news that she’s been sent to prisons for 15 years and lawyers for her defence haven’t been allowed to talk to her. A very brave lady indeed.

I’m aware that a large majority of the Russian population don’t know what is happening with regards to the war but when Russian soldiers are killed surely families will start to wonder what is happening?