Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

The 2 US servicemen im watching that try and say with maps what the tactics etc will be have just said in their latest video that Belarus soldiers HAVE crossed over the border and joined the invasion

We're going to end up in a nuclear war. 

Darshna Soni on Twitter: "“Black peoples were put in one queue, white people in another.” In war, some are more unequal than others. African and Asian students tell #C4News of the racism they’ve encountered at the borders as they try to leave Ukraine. #BlackInUkraine https://t.co/N4t2WidzaW" / Twitter

1 minute ago, butlers said:

It's known, that's true and that Russia has been shelling Ukraine from within Belarusia

There will be no nuclear war.

Modern warfare is plenty destructive enough

There are small scale nuclear weapons now that can target smaller areas. If NATO gets involved and Russia looks like losing they will use them.

22 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Some stuff here, she had to pay 100k towards his costs. Dunno what the final amount was, I aint researching it for you lazy arse, Look for yourself.

Carole Cadwalladr drops truth defence in Arron Banks case Press Gazette

You are supposed to research your claims before posting them. You make claims, you get to back them up - that's the way it goes. Otherwise you'd just post one nonsense claim after another and send us all on wild goose chases trying to find information about them. The only lazy arse here is you.

That article doesn't confirm either of your claims that "he's ruined her financially" and "she had to pay whopping compensation".

56 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Yes, from the Russian point of view, they had run out of patience. I agree with Jeremy Corbyn, NATO caused this.

I think it should stop and an agreement made.

I did not ask about the Russian point of view.

I am happy to see that you think that the assault should stop, but would still like to see your confirmation that you believe that the assault should not have started, be going on? ... or not?

Edited by cgksheff

21 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I don't think so. I can't be bothered to check your claims but even so Belarus are not directly involved. If NATO gets involved there will be a world war and I'll guess you'll be one of the first under the bed. More news from those lovely Ukrainians today-

Cernovich on Twitter: "Ukrainian military forces, posting from its verified Facebook account, has said Russian soldiers will be killed even if they attempt to surrender. https://t.co/SRHhActAMN" / Twitter

Fairly typical - trumptastic mentality - if you don;t agree with me you are wrong and it is fake news...

16 minutes ago, melthebell said:

The 2 US servicemen im watching that try and say with maps what the tactics etc will be have just said in their latest video that Belarus soldiers HAVE crossed over the border and joined the invasion

Not the point I was making - just because another country allow troops to deploy through that country, doesn't mean they have entered the war...

That was the (fallacious) argument the putin-bot was making.

10 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Wow - so many predictions - I guess you'll be right with one of them... eventually.

What are the lottery numbers for Friday please?

3 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Not really good enough. There is a Nazi army in Ukraine that has been killing pro Russian civilians and the militia there to help them.

It's not some football hooligans. They are an army.

Validated sources please (and not some pro-putin rag)

2 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Not the point I was making - just because another country allow troops to deploy through that country, doesn't mean they have entered the war...

That was the (fallacious) argument the putin-bot was making.

Moot point now, according to them they HAVE entered the war, although not done a lot.

WOW Abromovich is going to sell Chelsea AND give profits to war victims in Ukraine, never saw that coming, fair play

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60585081

30 minutes ago, altus said:

You had no evidence when you made the claims - that's why you whinged so much about being asked to provide some.

You still haven't provided evidence of your claims.

The reason why that judgement can’t be linked, is because it isn’t out yet.

The final 5-day hearing only just took place in late January 2022.

Good opinion/analysis piece here:

https://bylinetimes.com/2022/02/14/on-trial-freedom-of-the-press/

Bricky’s posts have just been regurgitating uninformed misinformation, wholly typical of the  bile engineered by vested interests to isolate and discredit that journalist. And if one thinks that Banks didn’t have the means, let’s remind ourselves that he had the ICO put under surveillance .by a private intelligence outfit. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mi5-arron-banks-brexit-data-b1997985.html

The notion that Cadwalladr’s investigation should have been followed by “arrests”, as some test of validity of her findings, is as nonsensical as Sue Gray’s report into Partygate, and all those other long-established transgressions of one sort or another by Establishment members, leading to arrests. Yet invariably without any consequence what-so-ever. Lately illustrated by the UK’s (increasingly embarrassing) leniency on Russian oligarchs. And that is all put aside the fact that Cadwalladr led a journalistic investigation, not an official report or a Police investigation.

Not to worry, though. It’s not as if she’s been alone in investigating Russia and other ‘dark money’ influence. And, well, look what the coincidental cat dragged in today:

https://www.law360.co.uk/articles/1469819/ft-journo-beats-enrc-s-libel-suit-over-kleptopia-book

Misinformation peddlers always lose in the end. Because facts.

As Putin turned himself and Russia into political kryptonite without notice, all these Putin-funded chickens are now coming to roost across western political spheres, with a bang.

Edited by L00b
better link, not paywalled