Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

1 minute ago, altus said:

How many of those were jailed? You're not comparing like with like if you're comparing the number of people who protested with the number jailed for protesting.

he dunt care, hes a troll, like a 12 year old troll, post, run, post, run, post run

1 minute ago, altus said:

How many of those were jailed? You're not comparing like with like if you're comparing the number of people who protested with the number jailed for protesting.

Our police aren't as strict as them.

Just now, melthebell said:

he dunt care, hes a troll, like a 12 year old troll, post, run, post, run, post run

I know a sentence begins with a capital letter.

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

Our police aren't as strict as them.

Do you think the number of 1000000 for people protesting in this country are comparable to the 6000ish number of people arrested for protesting in Russia (even though the latter is not the total number who protested)?

9 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

What are you trying to prove? I know the UK is better than Russia. I know the Russian police are really harsh.  I know Putin is ex KGB and a tough, bad guy.

If you know the UK and Russia are different, why do you keep posting numbers that don't represent the same things as if they are somehow comparable? The impression you give is that you think they are comparable.

2 minutes ago, altus said:

If you know the UK and Russia are different, why do you keep posting numbers that don't represent the same things as if they are somehow comparable? The impression you give is that you think they are comparable.

I was just responding to the 'Putin has put 3 orphans in the stocks for stealing bread' type post. Let's just agree it's pointless. When a country is in a war, things will get a little more tense.