Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

You're watching the wrong news reports?

To be honest I am not watching or reading much coverage of what is happening.

As the first casualty of war is truth and propaganda is distributed by all sides in a conflict to favour their side.

The conflict is dreadful and can not be condoned.

It will be a few months or even years before we hear the full explanation for Russia's actions.

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Sorry Kidorry :blush: but we find humour in everything , good or bad .

:thumbsup:.

Well said Hackey,

I find the current situation Tragic and Upsetting, I find a little bit of humour helps me cope.

2 hours ago, West 77 said:

Just speculation by someone or people who have no knowledge about Putin's health condition.  It's a bit like me saying someone walking down the road who I don't know has cancer.

There's a lot of that going around. Dr Magilla, (I assume he's a doctor) has me diagnosed as a mental case!  :)

Take it with a grain of salt.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

This guy says:

"The Hill recently reported a sobering statistic — the majority of American voters believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Donald Trump had still been in office. Although a more detailed breakdown of the survey results reveal the typical partisan divide (i.e. Republicans more strongly believe former President Trump would have prevented a Russian invasion), the survey nevertheless suggests a fairly uniform opinion that Putin invaded Ukraine simply because he viewed President Biden as weak.

Unfortunately, the majority of Americans are incorrect, and the survey exposes a severely flawed understanding of the causes of the Ukrainian conflict".

Lord save the U.S. from these Ivory Tower professors, who never had a real job, and show their thinly diguised contempt for the American Public.

(He was a special advisor to Iraq. How did THAT work out?

Lol

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

This guy says:

"The Hill recently reported a sobering statistic — the majority of American voters believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if Donald Trump had still been in office. Although a more detailed breakdown of the survey results reveal the typical partisan divide (i.e. Republicans more strongly believe former President Trump would have prevented a Russian invasion), the survey nevertheless suggests a fairly uniform opinion that Putin invaded Ukraine simply because he viewed President Biden as weak.

Unfortunately, the majority of Americans are incorrect, and the survey exposes a severely flawed understanding of the causes of the Ukrainian conflict".

Lord save the U.S. from these Ivory Tower professors, who never had a real job, and show their thinly diguised contempt for the American Public.

(He was a special advisor to Iraq. How did THAT work out?

Lol

In the post two above you criticise people for making random speculations without having the facts, and then you go and do the same - talk about hypocritical!