Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

At first I thought people putting out Ukraine flags was a bit pointless and possibly even virtue signalling, but I have changed my mind. It sends a message to the Ukraine (we support them), to Russia (we oppose them) but also, and possibly most importantly, to our own government. The message being the British public support the Ukraine and any measures we can take to help them (from lethal assistance to humanitarian help to stomaching rises in energy prices) are to be taken.

I have now actually got the Ukraine flag on my website header, that's nearly a thousand views a week, and, on average,  about5 to 10 a month in Russia !

31 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

China has just warned that the situation is getting out of hand , Who will press the button first now seems to be a possibility.

Have they? can you say where you got that from as I cant find any information on that recent bit of news.

Edited by Dromedary

1 minute ago, spilldig said:

Because you seem to prefer what we have now to cosying up, as you called it.  It didn't happen under  Mr Trump's watch.

The cosying up that I referred to was Trumps apparent admiration for the strength of Putin which did nothing to deter him from his long term aims.

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

At first I thought people putting out Ukraine flags was a bit pointless and possibly even virtue signalling, but I have changed my mind. It sends a message to the Ukraine (we support them), to Russia (we oppose them) but also, and possibly most importantly, to our own government. The message being the British public support the Ukraine and any measures we can take to help them (from lethal assistance to humanitarian help to stomaching rises in energy prices) are to be taken.

I have now actually got the Ukraine flag on my website header, that's nearly a thousand views a week, and, on average,  about5 to 10 a month in Russia !

Well done Chekhov, I thought you were a borderline troll. Thanks for being honest. We all need to challenge Putins BS.