Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

22 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Msm have lied and continue to lie about Russian losses. Exaggerating the numbers. Msm have lied and still lie about the reasons for the operation and who is to blame.

Msm also lies about Russia using chemical weapons when no actual proof is presented.

So you do read MSM then?

Just now, Delayed said:

So you do read MSM then?

Of course but I rarely take it seriously.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes they tell the truth but the vast majority Is agenda driven propaganda  

Just now, Jim117 said:

Thank Christ for that!

As I've said previously. 

During war the 1st casualty is the truth and that goes for ALL sides. 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Don't get me wrong, sometimes they tell the truth but the vast majority Is agenda driven propaganda  

As I've said previously. 

ALL sides ? Or just one ?

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

As I've said previously. 

Mmm, true to a degree I think. In this case though I think Ukraine is restraining from telling too many major whoppers as it could damage their credibility down the road. Putin on the other hand doesn’t care as he’s already committed to the big lie and has near total control of his media.

1 minute ago, Jim117 said:

Mmm, true to a degree I think. In this case though I think Ukraine is restraining from telling too many major whoppers as it could damage their credibility down the road. Putin on the other hand doesn’t care as he’s already committed to the big lie and has near total control of his media.

With respect you've proved my point regarding msm 

Putin = Bad

Ukraine = Not Bad

Without going over old ground (my opinions on this conflict are well known and here for all to see) I'll just say we should probably agree to disagree. The only bit of your post I agree 100%  with is the fact putin has near control of the media. You're bang on with that.

But so does Zelensky and so does our own government it's just our government are waaaaay better at hiding it.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

With respect you've proved my point regarding msm 

Putin = Bad

Ukraine = Not Bad

Without going over old ground (my opinions on this conflict are well known and here for all to see) I'll just say we should probably agree to disagree. The only bit of your post I agree 100%  with is the fact putin has near control of the media. You're bang on with that.

But so does Zelensky and so does our own government it's just our government are waaaaay better at hiding it.

What media does Zelensky control ?

10 minutes ago, butlers said:

Boris Johnson to hand Stormer armoured missile launchers to Ukraine to unleash hell on Putin’s army

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18298762/boris-johnson-missile-launchers-ukraine-war/

Looks like a variant built on the Scorpion/Scimitar chassis though I haven’t seen it before. In recent days Ukraine has been offered Mig jets, tanks and heavy artillery among other things. Politically the most sensitive is probably General Atomics offer of Reaper drones subject to government approval. All kit that would be very handy in the changed terrain that the armies will be fighting over. Putin will be relying on young conscripts who, ironically, will be the generation most tech savvy and presumably sceptical of the party line so I think it’s anyone’s guess still at the moment.