Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

3 hours ago, geared said:

What are we being lied to about Ukraine?

Prepare yourself for one of Daddio's great conspiracy theories.  I wouldn't have asked him a question like that because it will sound like a Schwarzenegger movie.

On 06/07/2023 at 00:00, The_DADDY said:

'Ragheads'? Lovely 🙄

Those 'ragheads' were fighting against an invading army or terrorists. 

We were lied to at the time as we are being lied to now about Ukraine.  

Two different governments two different lies but the same end result. 

Not my word. But traditionally all troops have derogatory names for the enemy. Also it might surprise you to know that the army takes young guys from rough backgrounds and turns them in to soldiers that defend your right to have a cushy life and post CT crap on here. I personally have met a guy from the roughest estate in Leeds whose parents were both smack heads. He’s now a tank commander in the dragoons. Also try googling the name Beharry if I remember the correct spelling. A black gang banger from London who was a driver of a Warrior IFV, twice cited for bravery for saving his lads, holder of the Victoria Cross and now a senior officer.So no, our army isn’t politically correct, that’s why it works.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Not my word. But traditionally all troops have derogatory names for the enemy. Also it might surprise you to know that the army takes young guys from rough backgrounds and turns them in to soldiers that defend your right to have a cushy life and post CT crap on here. I personally have met a guy from the roughest estate in Leeds whose parents were both smack heads. He’s now a tank commander in the dragoons. Also try googling the name Beharry if I remember the correct spelling. A black gang banger from London who was a driver of a Warrior IFV, twice cited for bravery for saving his lads, holder of the Victoria Cross and now a senior officer.So no, our army isn’t politically correct, that’s why it works.

🤣 No they don't 

23 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

🤣 No they don't 

Wow is that really your best shot?  Well allow me to retort. Given the fact that I actually am from a military family and am also qualified by the biggest social service department in England and approved by SYP and the Sheffield court system. Would you like to explain your abusive behaviour towards your children by denying them contact with friends and family members because you believe your nut job vaccine conspiracy theories? My guess is you got a medical negligence claim in against the NHS and are now sitting pretty on your arse claiming carers allowance. If what you post here is true then the biggest victims are your kids. Obviously though it’s the internet so you could be equally possibly posting from your mums basement in Rovvrum, who knows?

42 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Wow is that really your best shot?  Well allow me to retort. Given the fact that I actually am from a military family and am also qualified by the biggest social service department in England and approved by SYP and the Sheffield court system. Would you like to explain your abusive behaviour towards your children by denying them contact with friends and family members because you believe your nut job vaccine conspiracy theories? My guess is you got a medical negligence claim in against the NHS and are now sitting pretty on your arse claiming carers allowance. If what you post here is true then the biggest victims are your kids. Obviously though it’s the internet so you could be equally possibly posting from your mums basement in Rovvrum, who knows?

Boom :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, malcolmanderson said:

Hello. I am from Ukraine and this war in my country is the most terrible that I have ever seen, there is a lot of grief and suffering. Those who support Russia and its criminal actions in Ukraine are acting foolishly.
God save Ukraine.

My thoughts are with the people of Ukraine.

Bless them all.