Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

Just now, Padders said:

Thought they had all agreed to back him for as long as it takes?

Yeah but we knew that was a lie. There is absolutely no way Ukraine will win.

None.. Nato knows this. America knows this as does the UK. 

Any country supplying them arms will be in the firing line (possibly literally) and not even Patron or the Ghost of Kiev will be able save them. 

We need peace and we need it soon

C&P

Defence secretary Ben Wallace has been accused of “scolding” the Ukrainians after revealing that he told them Britain was not retail giant Amazon when presented with a list of weapons demands.

In a summit that has revealed cracks between Western leaders and Kyiv, Mr Wallace also said he had advised Ukraine that the international community wanted to see “gratitude” for its support in the war with Russia.

Asked about the row, Rishi Sunak distanced himself from the comments, saying the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky had repeatedly expressed his gratitude. “I think everyone can see that’s how he feels,“ he said.

The prime minister said that people across Ukraine were “fighting for their lives and freedom every single day and paying a terrible price for it”, adding that he understood Mr Zelensky's “desire to do everything he can to protect his people”.

President Zelensky – told about Mr Wallace’s remarks about Amazon and wanting to see “gratitude” – fired back by saying he “didn’t know what [Mr Wallace] meant” and asked whether he “wants something special”.

“I believe we were always grateful to the United Kingdom,” Mr Zelensky told a press conference. “We were always grateful to prime ministers and to the minister for defence, because the people in the United Kingdom have always supportive – we are grateful for this.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ben-wallace-ukraine-amazon-b2374399.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kidley said:

C&P

Defence secretary Ben Wallace has been accused of “scolding” the Ukrainians after revealing that he told them Britain was not retail giant Amazon when presented with a list of weapons demands.

In a summit that has revealed cracks between Western leaders and Kyiv, Mr Wallace also said he had advised Ukraine that the international community wanted to see “gratitude” for its support in the war with Russia.

Asked about the row, Rishi Sunak distanced himself from the comments, saying the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky had repeatedly expressed his gratitude. “I think everyone can see that’s how he feels,“ he said.

The prime minister said that people across Ukraine were “fighting for their lives and freedom every single day and paying a terrible price for it”, adding that he understood Mr Zelensky's “desire to do everything he can to protect his people”.

President Zelensky – told about Mr Wallace’s remarks about Amazon and wanting to see “gratitude” – fired back by saying he “didn’t know what [Mr Wallace] meant” and asked whether he “wants something special”.

“I believe we were always grateful to the United Kingdom,” Mr Zelensky told a press conference. “We were always grateful to prime ministers and to the minister for defence, because the people in the United Kingdom have always supportive – we are grateful for this.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ben-wallace-ukraine-amazon-b2374399.html

My bold

🤣🤣🤣

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/21/all-nato-members-have-agreed-ukraine-will-eventually-join-says-stoltenberg

C&P  snippet

The Nato secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg, has said all member countries have agreed that Ukraine will eventually join the transatlantic military alliance once the war is over, ahead of a meeting of western defence ministers discussing further military aid for Kyiv.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah but we knew that was a lie. There is absolutely no way Ukraine will win.

None.. Nato knows this. America knows this as does the UK. 

Any country supplying them arms will be in the firing line (possibly literally) and not even Patron or the Ghost of Kiev will be able save them. 

We need peace and we need it soon

Agree with that Daddy, 

But It aint gunna end soon.

I'm no expert, but surely this could have been settled by negotiation, 

Why couldn't neutral members of international countries sat down and worked a peace plan out.

All this devastation and thousand's of life's lost.

It's pointless and insane. I despair pal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

A Jewish Nazi ??????

Tha nos Cuttsie,

I don't understand the in's and outs of this war.

But I do understand one fact!

Russia invaded what was a peaceful country.

And now look at the consequences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Agree with that Daddy, 

But It aint gunna end soon.

I'm no expert, but surely this could have been settled by negotiation, 

Why couldn't neutral members of international countries sat down and worked a peace plan out.

All this devastation and thousand's of life's lost.

It's pointless and insane. I despair pal.

An agreement was reached matey but that lying piece of filth bojo scuppered it at the behest of his masters. I agree peace won't happen for a while, well not until Ukraine is flattened and its time to dish the rebuilding contracts out. Then we'll get peace. In the meantime nato will pretend Ukraine has a chance of winning, almost everyone will go along with it, more innocents will die but the silver lining is at the end there will be pots of money to be made. 

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

A Jewish Nazi ??????

Yep. They do exist you know.

12 minutes ago, kidley said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/21/all-nato-members-have-agreed-ukraine-will-eventually-join-says-stoltenberg

C&P  snippet

The Nato secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg, has said all member countries have agreed that Ukraine will eventually join the transatlantic military alliance once the war is over, ahead of a meeting of western defence ministers discussing further military aid for Kyiv.

My bold.

And if that happens then...... 

nuclear-nuclearbomb.gif

So it wont.....