Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Trump did not have that problem. Lol

Biden, (I should sat his handlers) goes around breaking everything he touches, and then says it was "inevitable".

The Southern Border

Afghanistan

Record Inflation

Oil shortage

High gas prices

Empty shelf food chains

COVID Death Toll management

Foreign Invasions

New Cold War

Didn't happen under Trump.

Grade school common sense:

A stich in time saves nine

For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

He's spending all his time dealing with problems he caused!

Sad, and dangerous!

We have been in a pandemic. If Trump was here we'd still be in the same situation. Putin's not scared of Trump.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

We have been in a pandemic. If Trump was here we'd still be in the same situation. Putin's not scared of Trump.

Putin probably has the wherewithal to blackmail Trump following "indiscretions" on visits to Moscow.

https://news.sky.com/story/did-russia-really-spy-on-donald-trump-when-he-was-in-moscow-10724834

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

Putin probably has the wherewithal to blackmail Trump following "indiscretions" on visits to Moscow.

https://news.sky.com/story/did-russia-really-spy-on-donald-trump-when-he-was-in-moscow-10724834

More likely he has something on the Biden family. They are the ones that got money from Russian entities. Not Trump.

And Joe gave them Crimea, and now he accepts a "minor incursion" into the rest of Ukraine.

Your Russian pee tape never existed. Lol

Edited by trastrick

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

More likely he has something on the Biden family. They are the ones that got money from Russian entities. Not Trump.

And Joe gave them Crimea, and now he accepts a "minor incursion" into the rest of Ukraine.

Your Russian pee tape never existed. Lol

Yeah but Orange Man Bad...

4 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I hope I have heard wrong,  a reporter has said that if Ukraine try’s to take on the Russian army Putin has threatened to use nuclear weapons.  

Putin has reportedly threatened nuclear retaliation against other countries if they help Ukraine, not Ukraine itself.

3 minutes ago, L00b said:

Putin has reportedly threatened nuclear retaliation against other countries if they help Ukraine, not Ukraine itself.

All the more reason for NATO to keep out of it and just hit Russia with sanctions for now.

I’m not sure the Ukraine army will put up a fight and to be honest I don’t blame them if they don’t, but I am out of my depth now on this war.