Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

That is sick. 

Shame on you.

I feel no shame, nor think I should.

The world will be a far better place without the likes of Putin. If the Russian military or civilians can capture and kill him, good. Let it set a precedent for anyone else keen to follow in his footsteps.

That is how I feel sir, if you don’t like it, I really don’t care what you do with it.

29 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I feel no shame, nor think I should.

The world will be a far better place without the likes of Putin. If the Russian military or civilians can capture and kill him, good. Let it set a precedent for anyone else keen to follow in his footsteps.

That is how I feel sir, if you don’t like it, I really don’t care what you do with it.

I said yesterday that I hope someone puts him against a wall one day. Preferably Russians.

54 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I don't know all the circumstances. Maybe there were some infantry behind and the tank driver was unsure if the car wasn't headed for them with armed people inside. Or maybe he thought it would be fun. We will probably never know because both sides would lie if it was one or the other.

Arming civilians against a highly trained well equipped army is a fools errand.

Russian people love him.  They know what's really going on.

Civilians are armed because in the case that they are captured alive they would face torture,prison, execution. 

But seems to me that you are just another online troll.

Just now, croat77 said:

Edited by Guest

39 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Well at least we agree on something.

Personally,  the thought of someone being murdered in an horrific and gruesome manner doesn't get do it for me.

No doubt it is a very unpleasant business; but you need to put it in context of current events, the death, destruction, chaos and harm he is inflicting on the world (not to mention his hinting at starting WW3).

Is it better for him to be alive and doing what he’s currently doing?

Maybe the Gaddafi reference was a bit gratuitous; but maybe people need to see he is just a human being, not a god to be idolised. To demonstrate they will not be subjugated and will not tolerate this kind of behaviour.

Edited by Waldo