Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not seen that one. But yeah, sadly these types of videos will appear more and more. 

Gets a bit more confusion into the mix until No one knows what's real and what isn't.

Do you remember the time a few years ago when a video emerged of a 'Russian cyber attack' against an American electricity grid?

Turned out whoever made the claim used a portion of a popular computer game to build a fake story. Didn't stop that story being spread far and wide by the 'trusted' mainstream media though.

Like you saying Nato had attacked civillians before Russia had even gone in, you still havent given a source, probably based on an old photo too

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Like you saying Nato had attacked civillians before Russia had even gone in, you still havent given a source, probably based on an old photo too

Who knows? It could have been. I'm not so arrogant as to think I know everything. But then I'm not so blind as to believe what msm tells me either.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Not seen that one. But yeah, sadly these types of videos will appear more and more. 

Gets a bit more confusion into the mix until No one knows what's real and what isn't.

Do you remember the time a few years ago when a video emerged of a 'Russian cyber attack' against an American electricity grid?

Turned out whoever made the claim used a portion of a popular computer game to build a fake story. Didn't stop that story being spread far and wide by the 'trusted' mainstream media though.

The other day I was thinking about the time when all the lights went off in the Vatican City for a while. In a couple of other places as well. I wondered if it was someone practicing. There's also some reports that there's USA bio labs in Ukraine. I saw a map with the locations. It might be crap but the problem is now we can't trust the media to report anything unless it fits the narrative or agenda. They're still saying there's no evidence of election fraud. Last week 40k affidavits from witnesses were delivered to the Georgia Governor. Never heard anything else about it. 'The big lie' 40k of them in Georgia alone.

Talking of fake pics, videos heres an articale on the Beeb a mate posted to a post of mine on a video, i posted the video of the lady filming the jet coming towards them, and fires missiles, its unconfirmed whether its real or fake, a start would be confirming whether she speaks ukrainian or not though surely?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60528276

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not so arrogant as to think I know everything. 

you post stuff as though you think you are though

Who knows? It could have been. I'm not so arrogant as to think I know everything. But then I'm not so blind as to believe what msm tells me either.

He says whilst being adamant that covid vaccines are an inside job to kill us all off.

Just now, Delayed said:

Yep I agree. Same as the Russian government being blameless in this war

I don't think for one second Russia is blameless. You can tell that by the fact that I haven't claimed this. Putin like all world keaders I'd a dangerous man but do I think the Ukraine is the victim here?

No, I dont.

Do I think nato and America are mainly to blame.

Yes I do.

Do I hope the bullets and bombs will stop immediately?

Absolutely. 

Do I believe the bullets and bombs will stop immediately?

No. 

3 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The other day I was thinking about the time when all the lights went off in the Vatican City for a while. In a couple of other places as well. I wondered if it was someone practicing. There's also some reports that there's USA bio labs in Ukraine. I saw a map with the locations. It might be crap but the problem is now we can't trust the media to report anything unless it fits the narrative or agenda. They're still saying there's no evidence of election fraud. Last week 40k affidavits from witnesses were delivered to the Georgia Governor. Never heard anything else about it. 'The big lie' 40k of them in Georgia alone.

Mainstream media is a cesspit. 

If they told me it was daytime I'd gave to go out and check.

I don't think for one second Russia is blameless. You can tell that by the fact that I haven't claimed this. Putin like all world keaders I'd a dangerous man but do I think the Ukraine is the victim here?

No, I dont.

Do I think nato and America are mainly to blame.

Yes I do.

Do I hope the bullets and bombs will stop immediately?

Absolutely. 

Do I believe the bullets and bombs will stop immediately?

No. 

The media needs to stop egging civilians on, they're all going to be killed. A dad's army will be wiped out.