Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

so, after the talk of false stories etc.

Im trying to understand and learn, trying to fathom out whats real, and whats fake, whats propaganda., Ive found this user on youtube, been watching a few clips

going on this video, it seems real, somebody mentioned in the comments that two white stripes is Ukrainian so i googled it and all of the pictures of Ukrainian helicopters do feature two white stripes on the tail.

Oh and also in the comments somebody says the speech says "Eat it bitches" i'll have to take their word for it.

This looks pretty real 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

This looks pretty real 👍

That second clip looks like the other angle of the Tank / missile launcher going over the car, with the Ukrainian soldier firing at the tank / missile launcher hid behind the white van near the start.

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No one is. It's just some people dont believe it's as one sided, cut and dry, as the mainstream media would have us believe

Where was the outrage when the Ukraine was shelling the crap out if it's own people for 8 years?

Where was mainstream media and your tears then?

One wrong doesn't cancel out another - Putin is a war criminal and should be tried as such...

7 minutes ago, altus said:

Alistair Stewart, one of GB News's most prestigious presenters, defended GB News as being a "views channel not a news channel" when on Any Questions shortly after its launch. So even its presenters don't think its a good source of news.

Can't stand him. You managed to pick one of the few I don't like