Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

Just now, RJRB said:

My question was to name a better source.

Which you have failed to do

I haven't failed. I'm just not getting drawn in.

No matter the source I use ,  it won't make any difference.  It will be mocked and painted as a 'conspiracy site'🙄

I'm just happy I don't get my news from an organization who covered for a nonce.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

By that metric so should every member of our own government who voted we go to war in Iraq.

But on the other hand, who had a chance to vote to invade Ukraine - no-one, because Putin runs a dictatorship - akin to Germany in the 1930s - ironically!

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I haven't failed. I'm just not getting drawn in.

No matter the source I use ,  it won't make any difference.  It will be mocked and painted as a 'conspiracy site'🙄

I'm just happy I don't get my news from an organization who covered for a nonce.

You've not given us any of your sources so we can't attempt to ratify the accuracy of your sources - please enlighten us.

Edited by Litotes

1 minute ago, Litotes said:

But on the other hand, who had a chance to vote to invade Ukraine - no-one, because Putin runs a dictatorship - akin to Germany in the 1930s - ironically!

Did you vote for us to go into the falklands?

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

1445402dd0381c26f80761c4a6c88b7fb693c4db05078ff03498042e3e04?auto=compress&w=960&fit=max

Ooooo I'm changing my mind I like a forceful one x

😂

So as far as I can see, The_DADDY has admitted Putin is a war criminal, has not given us any links to where he is getting his (mis) information from and avoids answering any direct questions where possible.

Did you vote for us to go into the falklands?

Not relevant...

War is wrong full stop. 

FINALLY, show some respect and some balls and stop the phoney political posturing for point scoring and stand behind the innocents wherever they live and what they are going through.