Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

Just now, Litotes said:

So as far as I can see, The_DADDY has admitted Putin is a war criminal, has not given us any links to where he is getting his (mis) information from and avoids answering any direct questions where possible.

Not relevant...

Like so many of your posts!

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I agree that any man who sends others to fight and die is guilty of far more than just being a war criminal.  War is wrong full stop. 

Great - The_DADDY supports the indictment of Putin as a War criminal - can we move on?

Just now, The_DADDY said:

😂🤣😂

I was not old enough to vote - hence not being relevant... why were you laughing?

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

FINALLY, show some respect and some balls and stop the phoney political posturing for point scoring and stand behind the innocents wherever they live and what they are going through.

Agreed!

I think this will happen. Putin will go all the way through Ukraine and then stop at the western border. He'll do this to stop arms coming in, The West will have a meltdown believing he will invade Poland or another NATO country. Biden will soil his diaper. Boris will go missing and Trudeau will burst into tears.

8 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Can't stand him. You managed to pick one of the few I don't like

Your views on him aren't relevant to the quality of the channel. His views on the channel are because he's both a very experienced journalist and one of their main presenters - he knows what's going on at the channel.