Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Take it to the bank. It's over. Ignore western media. All Ukrainian radar was hit on the first day. Pilots can only fly blind, so they don't. The Russians are only targeting military bases. Many Ukrainians have surrendered and have gone home. The extremist Nazi part of the army is on the western border of the Donbass, they are surrounded.

Ukrainians are struggling to use the equipment sent in.  

Putin has offered to end it if the Donbas area and Crimea are declared independent areas. Biden has agreed to this and wants this solution.

Got any sources for this.  Or is this another Bricky says it so it must be true post.

5 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Got any sources for this.  Or is this another Bricky says it so it must be true post.

It was on  a news report I saw from someone in the area, it was live so couldn't copy it. We'll see soon enough if it was true or not. All the reports about Ukrainians fighting would be more believable with some videos. Just about every one I've seen has been fake. The report also said Russians have been using their hyposonic (or somat) weapons but haven't used their best technology or troops they're all in Russia still at the border.

15 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Take it to the bank. It's over. Ignore western media. All Ukrainian radar was hit on the first day. Pilots can only fly blind, so they don't. The Russians are only targeting military bases. Many Ukrainians have surrendered and have gone home. The extremist Nazi part of the army is on the western border of the Donbass, they are surrounded.

Putin has offered to end it if the Donbas area and Crimea are declared independent areas. Biden has agreed to this and wants this solution.

what im reading, none of that is true...as usual

3 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It was on  a news report I saw from someone in the area, it was live so couldn't copy it. We'll see soon enough if it was true or not. All the reports about Ukrainians fighting would be more believable with some videos. Just about every one I've seen has been fake. The report also said Russians have been using their hyposonic (or somat) weapons but haven't used their best technology or troops they're all in Russia still at the border.

apart from the final sentence...you really do talk some garbage

19 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Take it to the bank. It's over.

Is that one of those Russian banks?

All Ukrainian radar was hit on the first day. Pilots can only fly blind, so they don't.

Meanwhile, NATO radar planes are flying inside the borders of NATO members looking deep into Ukraine and providing information to the Ukrainian military.

The Russians are only targeting military bases.

There is plenty of footage of attacks on civilian areas.

Many Ukrainians have surrendered and have gone home.

Surrendered and gone home? Make your mind up.

The footage of destroyed Russian equipment says otherwise.

Putin has offered to end it if the Donbas area and Crimea are declared independent areas.

Putin has claimed Ukraine is not a state and wants all of it to be part of Russia.

Where did you get that nonsense from?

2 minutes ago, altus said:

Is that one of those Russian banks?

Meanwhile, NATO radar planes are flying inside the borders of NATO members looking deep into Ukraine and providing information to the Ukrainian military.

There is plenty of footage of attacks on civilian areas.

Surrendered and gone home? Make your mind up.

The footage of destroyed Russian equipment says otherwise.

Putin has claimed Ukraine is not a state and wants all of it to be part of Russia.

Where did you get that nonsense from?

It's all true. Pointless arguing let's see eh? 

6 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

a lie? or a mistake

Zmiinyi Island survivors: The Ukrainian soldiers from Zmiinyi Island who were presumed dead are in fact alive and being held captive by Russia, according to Ukraine’s navy. Earlier, Ukraine’s Interior Ministry stated that all of the Ukrainian servicemen on the island were killed in a Russian attack. In turn, the Russian side reported that 82 people had been taken prisoner. The Ukrainian military clarified that they presumed the island’s defenders dead after they lost contact with them.

Source - https://meduza.io/en/live/2022/02/27/russia-s-war-against-ukraine

its ok sat in your nice safe house in the west to make aqusations, in the middle of a warzone it can be hard to get contact with people and find out if people are alive or dead, during the 2nd world war my family thought my grandad was dead for 3 years until they finally heard from him and found out he was a Japanese POW in Burma

Edited by melthebell

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

a lie? or a mistake

its ok sat in your nice safe house in the west to make aqusations, in the middle of a warzone it can be hard to get contact with people and find out if people are alive or dead, during the 2nd world war my family thought my grandad was dead for 3 years until they finally heard from him and found out he was a Japanese POW in Burma

They've had plenty of time to explain. Another myth is that civilians are being armed and are fighting the Russians. The only ones using the guns are looting gangs going from business to business.