Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

They've had plenty of time to explain. Another myth is that civilians are being armed and are fighting the Russians. The only ones using the guns are looting gangs going from business to business.

again...a lie, ive seen video of civillians being armed and trained and even interviewed on why they want to. the UK government has also said that they wont stop people from the UK going to help.

(1) Davar Echad on Twitter: "https://t.co/f89c2kxXBY" / Twitter

Just now, melthebell said:

again...a lie, ive seen video of civillians being armed and trained and even interviewed on why they want to. the UK government has also said that they wont stop people from the UK going to help.

They'll all die, it's insane. 

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

all you are doing is propagating trolling propaganda, nothing more, you are illuminating people, you arent helping, youre doing nothing but propagating trolling propaganda

Edited by melthebell

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

“The first casualty of war is the truth”

But that shouldn’t encourage you to spread unsupported gossip. 

It's not. There just been a statement in the UN by the Russian delegate. I'd turn the BEEB off and have numerous sources at your finger tips, he could be lying but I doubt it. There would be no point.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It's not. There just been a statement in the UN by the Russian delegate. I'd turn the BEEB off and have numerous sources at your finger tips, he could be lying but I doubt it. There would be no point.

hes russian, a spokesperson for the russian government of course theres a point to lying, they are embroiled in illegal occupation of another soveriegn nation

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

I would if you give me your sources

.People on the ground,rather than those sat in the spare bedroom with an I phone and an internet account

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

all you are doing is propagating trolling propaganda, nothing more, you are illuminating people, you arent helping, youre doing nothing but propagating trolling propaganda

I thought it was funny. Light relieve. Biden is hopeless. If you must blame someone blame him, he's useless.  The feckless old fool. Trump would have stopped it, got them both together and sorted it out.

49 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Take it to the bank. It's over. Ignore western media. All Ukrainian radar was hit on the first day. Pilots can only fly blind, so they don't. The Russians are only targeting military bases. Many Ukrainians have surrendered and have gone home. The extremist Nazi part of the army is on the western border of the Donbass, they are surrounded.

Ukrainians are struggling to use the equipment sent in.  

Putin has offered to end it if the Donbas area and Crimea are declared independent areas. Biden has agreed to this and wants this solution.

Spot on.👏👏👏

I feel you are wasting your time trying to convince some people though.