Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

1 hour ago, SFBeca said:

Everyone I’ve spoken to, myself included, feel huge sympathy for the Russian people. Just as we are showing solidarity tonight at the rally doesn’t mean sympathy isn’t there. 

Pass it on please there's a very nasty undertone developing

1 hour ago, Jim117 said:

I don’t want to sound like an armchair general but this operation looks like a bloody shambles to me. Vehicles out of fuel, disorientated troops with no food, no coherent objective. The Russians been drawn into urban combat areas which are known death traps for infantry and armour is stupid. Christ, the Russians practically wrote the book on it but what we are seeing is Stalingrad 2.0 but with the Russians playing the nazi role. The mighty Russian army is looking a lot less of a challenge for NATOs excellent and experienced tank divisions at the moment. Wonder if Putin and his cronies have been having the military budget away?

None of that is true. Russia are being accused at not reaching destinations very fast, but nobody knows where the destinations are. They've said they're going for military bases and not cities. There's also talk that they will head to the Polish border to stop arms coming in.

22 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I only repeating what I have seen an heard .  I have seen and heard that Bricky is untruthful . Only time time will tell if  I am right or wrong 

You don't know that though, you're just repeating what you hear on the telly

1 hour ago, cgksheff said:

There aren't two sides of the argument. There is only whatever is going on in Putin's head.

I would also suggest that many of the Russian soldiers have been asking the same question.

That's silly. It reminds me of something an intelligent 12 year old would say. 

36 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

How come on any thread you always know someone who are involved  ? 

I wasn't going to post on this subject again, waaaay too toxic for my liking but I'm happy to answer that.

I don't. That's a lie/mistake on your part. I won't be asking you to retract that statement though. You can Crack on thinking what you like.

20 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

None of that is true. Russia are being accused at not reaching destinations very fast, but nobody knows where the destinations are. They've said they're going for military bases and not cities. There's also talk that they will head to the Polish border to stop arms coming in.

And you are repeating what you are hearing /reading online 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I wasn't going to post on this subject again, waaaay too toxic for my liking but I'm happy to answer that.

I don't. That's a lie/mistake on your part. I won't be asking you to retract that statement though. You can Crack on thinking what you like.

I will 

22 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Complete cobblers. Russia has clearly issued 48 hour rations packs to its sqaddies believing their own BS about a quick and easy victory. Logistics make or break any military operation and the fact that Russia has failed to have adequate supply chains in place proves their incompetence. Also ask any tank crew in the world how they would feel about operating in a city. I guarantee they’ll point to restricted mobility, pre prepared ambush, roof top rocket launcher attacks on their thin deck armour and the fact that their main armament doesn’t elevate far enough to shoot back. Unlike you I actually come from a military family so I suggest you check out some facts. Also as has already been pointed out on here, Russia’s troops are being asked to fire on their friends and family so there’s probably gonna be a degree of foot dragging there.

There should be some sort of warning on entering the forum.

If you are rude or disrespectful to mikey/Frank/SheffieldBricky he will remember and make you pay.

If you are nice to him he will be nice to you.

1 minute ago, Jim117 said:

Complete cobblers. Russia has clearly issued 48 hour rations packs to its sqaddies believing their own BS about a quick and easy victory. Logistics make or break any military operation and the fact that Russia has failed to have adequate supply chains in place proves their incompetence. Also ask any tank crew in the world how they would feel about operating in a city. I guarantee they’ll point to restricted mobility, pre prepared ambush, roof top rocket launcher attacks on their thin deck armour and the fact that their main armament doesn’t elevate far enough to shoot back. Unlike you I actually come from a military family so I suggest you check out some facts. Also as has already been pointed out on here, Russia’s troops are being asked to fire on their friends and family so there’s probably gonna be a degree of foot dragging there.

But you don't know any of that. You've read it or seen it somewhere. 

Unlike you I use my common sense which tells me this has been extremely well planned and they'll have plenty of whatever they need.

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

There should be some sort of warning on entering the forum.

If you are rude or disrespectful to mikey/Frank/SheffieldBricky he will remember and make you pay.

If you are nice to him he will be nice to you.

But you don't know any of that. You've read it or seen it somewhere. 

Unlike you I use my common sense which tells me this has been extremely well planned and they'll have plenty of whatever they need.

Did tha ever work on Gleesons or Hassals or Ackroyde and Abbots or PWD or Longdons , I must have come across thi as I would never forget one who knows so much about every thing .

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Did tha ever work on Gleesons or Hassals or Ackroyde and Abbots or PWD or Longdons , I must have come across thi as I would never forget one who knows so much about every thing .

He may not have stood out pre Facebook,Twitter ,Gettr. times