Kell Brook Should Be Given Some Recognition By Sheffield?

ab6262

Guest makapaka

We should have a sports and music annexe built onto Weston park museum where this sort of thing can be curated. 

would be great. 

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Suppose it would be apt that a stand where a disaster happen is named after Saturday nights disaster, I suppose.

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I'm not wrong. 

This isn't a good look, however you try and swing it.

Upset me? I was just giving you some friendly advice.  I didn't realise it needed to be explained to anyone that jokingly equating a second-rate boxing match to the deaths of 97 human beings was probably not the funniest post to do on a local internet forum, but okey dokey! 

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Exactly. Two boxers at the end of their careers, well past their peaks, both with glass chins, boxing for nothing at all other than money. Wasnt even a belt on the line. Load of rubbish.

did you watch the fight? i guess not, as for past their peaks maybe but was one of the best fights seen for a long time, as for a glass chin neither went down properly and both took some great punches.

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Suppose it would be apt that a stand where a disaster happen is named after Saturday nights disaster, I suppose.

ha ha you have no idea

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Both were disasters. Thats the only comparison I made. It's hardly inaccurate.

It's still wrong. Double L, not single L.

i got it right once , however you still have no idea

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

did you watch the fight? i guess not

You guess wrong, I certainly didnt pay £20 for the privilege either. Yes it was mildly entertaining, the fact remains it was a novelty fight between two fading aging boxers for nothing but money, yet you think this requires some sort of recognition by a local authority.

Edited by HeHasRisen