Kell Brook Should Be Given Some Recognition By Sheffield?

ab6262

Guest busdriver1
9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

What's opinion?

Boxing is a regulated skillful and challenging sport and bares absolutely no comparison to two thugs swapping fists after a night on the lash.

I repeat, that is your opinion.

Guest busdriver1
11 hours ago, monzaman said:

Boxing is a fully regulated sport that is FACT not opinion ,your comparison is wrong sorry!

So it is regulated WOW, it is still 2 people knocking the crap out of each other and almost certainly causing long term brain damage. A fact that seems to escape those who choose to watch it.

Closing.

4 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

So it is regulated WOW, it is still 2 people knocking the crap out of each other and almost certainly causing long term brain damage. A fact that seems to escape those who choose to watch it.

Closing.

Right so we now agree it's regulated that's got that one out of the way so your comparison was wrong . it would have been easier to just say you don't like boxing because it's too violent for you.

Guest busdriver1
3 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Or is it an opinion

No sorry, its a fact that boxing can and sadly often does cause brain damage.  Google it. 

10 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

No sorry, its a fact that boxing can and sadly often does cause brain damage.  Google it. 

oh for gods sake so does just about everything especially over thinking!!!! leave boxers and boxing lovers to do what they want and you carry on with knitting!!!

20 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

Closing.

Many other activities carry health risks. Do you like football? There's evidence of a correlation between heading the ball and alzheimer's (e.g. Nobby Stiles). Do you like drinking alcohol? Links between drinking and all manner of heath issues including heart disease and liver issues. How about cycling? Risks there too. Rock climbing? Polo?

Perhaps you watch and/or engage in some of the above. Maybe these facts escape you too, Mr. Opinionated Know-It-All.

Edited by E-Man Groovin
Remembering how to spell alzheimer's

Guest makapaka
16 hours ago, busdriver1 said:

So does football. 

you don’t have to like it - but you can’t compare it to street fighting. 

Guest busdriver1
8 hours ago, E-Man Groovin said:

Many other activities carry health risks. Do you like football? There's evidence of a correlation between heading the ball and alzheimer's (e.g. Nobby Stiles). Do you like drinking alcohol? Links between drinking and all manner of heath issues including heart disease and liver issues. How about cycling? Risks there too. Rock climbing? Polo?

Perhaps you watch and/or engage in some of the above. Maybe these facts escape you too, Mr. Opinionated Know-It-All.

Love how you know all about me.  I am aware of all the above but kept my comments in context, try it. 

10 hours ago, ab6262 said:

oh for gods sake so does just about everything especially over thinking!!!! leave boxers and boxing lovers to do what they want and you carry on with knitting!!!

I am quite happy for people to knock seven bells out of each other in the name of sport. I just do not think it needs buildings named after the participants. My opinion. Last time I checked we are allowed to have one.