Spare Shopping To Give Away.

Hello all.

Due to unforseen circumstances I have a few extra tins of soup, tomatoes, spam, mince and onions and a few other bits and pieces like pasta and rice.

It's not a lot but if anyone is genuinely struggling pm me (discretion is guaranteed) and I'll get it dropped off tomorrow. 

Edit.. Forgot to mention I have a few packs of bikkies and if you have kids I have some sweet I can put in as well.

Edited by The_DADDY

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hello all.

Due to unforseen circumstances I have a few extra tins of soup, tomatoes, spam, mince and onions and a few other bits and pieces like pasta and rice.

It's not a lot but if anyone is genuinely struggling pm me (discretion is guaranteed) and I'll get it dropped off tomorrow. 

Edit.. Forgot to mention I have a few packs of bikkies and if you have kids I have some sweet I can put in as well.

Well I'm really struggling to fill up my Lamborghini !!!

Seriously, what a nice gesture, why not drop it off at a food bank.

Just now, Padders said:

Well I'm really struggling to fill up my Lamborghini !!!

Seriously, what a nice gesture, why not drop it off at a food bank.

I'm not sure where the food banks near me are tbh Padders.  If I get no takers I'll Google my local fb and drop it off there. Cheers for the tip matey and good luck filling the Lambo.😁

47 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not sure where the food banks near me are tbh Padders.  If I get no takers I'll Google my local fb and drop it off there. Cheers for the tip matey and good luck filling the Lambo.😁

Google search should give you a local drop off point DADDY and help decide it's going to those with the most need.

:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Google search should give you a local drop off point DADDY and help decide it's going to those with the most need.

:thumbsup:

Cheers Rockers me old matey I'm just doing that now. 🙏

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

https://rotherham.foodbank.org.uk/locations/

Or take it to Asda or Tesco and put it in their collection boxes.

Thank you Sibon. Much appreciated. 

I use supermarkets every day and never noticed they do this 🙄

Next stop Specsavers..

Thanks for the replies everyone. 

If anyone needs the shopping I'll be heading out in the morning around 9 so pm me before that as I'll be taking it to Asda 👍

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

No. It was stuff bought for one of my oldies who's no longer with us.

None of my other oldies wanted/needed it so I'm offering it to anyone who does.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Thank you Sibon. Much appreciated. 

I use supermarkets every day and never noticed they do this 🙄

Its a real shame that they have to. Surely we ought to be able to make sure that everyone can feed their families properly.