Gender Neutral Toilets

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It sounds like it's you that's got a problem with transgender people, not the 'real' females you purport to speak up for.

I never knew that you were so widely read on 'what strong female feminists thoughts are', but given that you say you are, you'd know that feminists are divided on the issue of transgender rights. Nevertheless, I suspect most, if not all of them would be scornful of someone who uses the phrase 'old washerwoman' as a term of abuse, especially if it's the same person that is quick to defend traditional male/female spaces, but hasn't got the intellectual wherewithal to publicly own his own views,  rather than hiding behind 'strong feminist thoughts'.

Tru dat bruv 

2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

One.  Its called a gender neutral toilet.

I know for some people on this thread my next statement is  going to be mind-blowing.......a toilet still works the same way whether it's a male or female arse sat on it.   A urinal does exactly the same thing  irrelevant of whether the golden stream comes from a male or female.

I agree with you, I think  :)

I believe a unisex toilet is all that's required, with enough of them to handle the traffic.

41 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I prefer the word lavatory to toilet 

Never heard of a "loo" when I lived in Sheffield.

Lav, thunder box, and in the pub, the bog was the place to go for a lag.  :)

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I agree with you, I think  :)

I believe a unisex toilet is all that's required, with enough of them to handle the traffic.

Never heard of a "loo" when I lived in Sheffield.

Lav, thunder box, and in the pub, the bog was the place to go for a lag.  :)

My mate calls it a cludger but he is very coarse 

• SFBeca locked this topic