Kyle Rittenhouse Set To Sue!

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

We?

He acted in self defense as proved in a court of law.

Had he not taken the very brave action he did he could very well have been murdered.

Not if he'd stayed at home he wouldn't.

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

He's a hero who is going to be very very wealthy.

He's a vigilante with an attitude problem.

He could end up very wealthy.

Then again, he might meet someone with the same moral scruples that he possesses. That might not be quite so nice for him.

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

We?

He acted in self defense as proved in a court of law.

Had he not taken the very brave action he did he could very well have been murdered.

Under that states law then yes that is true, doesn't mean that he is innocent.  If you watched the actual footage its kinda hard to argue that he is blameless as he put himself in harms way and helped cause the situation that put him at risk in the first place.

Its rather like if I ran into the middle of the road with ample time and space for the vehicles to stop, if they failed they would be at fault but I would likewise be to blame for putting myself at such stupid risk in the first place.  Ironically in his case its like if I shot the driver of said vehicle because I thought it would hit me, yet that passes as "self defence" in that state. 😕

I don't know how you can say that someone who obtained a gun illegally and ran around waving it at people is "mature beyond his years".  He fancied himself a vigilante and things went wrong, as expected really.

Its also hardly "mature" to go around telling people (especially who is interviewing him at the time in that clip, who I cannot phrase what I think about him without getting banned from the forum) who you plan to sue.

Edited by AlexAtkin