Dem Blades V Millwall.

Alextopman

Well .well, well , according to some peeps on these pages , The Wednesday should stop  morning about having nine players missing (inc top forwards) and just get on wi it , so you can knock me down wi a feather reading all about the two or three missing chaps from Sheffields Johny come latelys , Its got me roooorin .

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Well .well, well , according to some peeps on these pages , The Wednesday should stop  morning about having nine players missing (inc top forwards) and just get on wi it , so you can knock me down wi a feather reading all about the two or three missing chaps from Sheffields Johny come latelys , Its got me roooorin .

How was your day at Hillsborough Pal?.

I'm off to Camden now for a bit of broooooanging.

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

How was your day at Hillsborough Pal?.

I'm off to Camden now for a bit of broooooanging.

You know I  no longer attend I watch on teli with a mug go tea , I have told you before that Was pissssed of with the bad language and the general behaviour of so called soccer fans in the North stand near to the Leppings Lane , 

Now I know that nothing like that happens down at our old ground or else the offenders would get a rocket up them , so Until things change Iwill sit in front of 44 incher and watch Darron behave like the gentleman he is , no kissing badges , gesterating at refs just a good old fashioned type of manager ,

As to Camden you may see some relations of mine there who just happen to be Millwall season ticket holders , they also do not like the antics of some of their fans , but like us they do have em .

On 26/02/2022 at 14:59, cuttsie said:

Baldock, Stevens, O'connel, Basham, Brewster, McGoldrick, Bogle, Osborne, Norrington Davis.

If two or three got thi roooorin that lot will have thi suicidal.