Blades V Middlesbrough

Mooks

Middlesbrough's Chris Wilder: "We didn't deserve anything from the game. Miles better than us in every department and I must say I didn't see that coming. You get a feel for what your team is about and where they are at but I have to say that I never saw that coming. Sharp and Gibbs-White destroyed our three. Their two forwards had too much movement and too much energy and their midfielders won that department.

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Middlesbrough's Chris Wilder: "We didn't deserve anything from the game. Miles better than us in every department and I must say I didn't see that coming. You get a feel for what your team is about and where they are at but I have to say that I never saw that coming. Sharp and Gibbs-White destroyed our three. Their two forwards had too much movement and too much energy and their midfielders won that department.

It was a very one sided game. Thankfully Wes tried to make a game of it.  Whatever happens for the rest of the season I wish Chris well.

Thought Wilder got the reception he deserved last night and his team the result they deserved.

Some very good performances but just thought I’d mention a player who probably went under the radar a bit. John Egan was everywhere and for a centre half is getting in to some good goal scoring positions , I reckon he’s due 1.

Great atmosphere as well.

( and Wilder is still the best manager to work in sheffield this century 🙂)

31 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

This result seems to have disconnected the internet for a few on here.

No extra time goals to wake them up.

Imagine if we’d have lost.

the half dozen usual suspects would have been wetting themselves with excitement