Lloyds Bank, Doctors Milking Covid.

When are the banks and doctors going to put a  stop using covid as an excuse to toss it off,  just looking at Lloyds opening/closing times, mon to fri 9till 3 then shut sat and sun, if a person working full time mon to fri, they are snookered if they needed to go into a bank and sort out some buisness, as for the Doctors, well are just having a laugh. They should be ashamed of them selves.:roll:

Day of the WeekHours

Monday09.00 - 17.00

Tuesday09.00 - 17.00

Wednesday09.00 - 17.00

Thursday09.00 - 17.00

Friday09.00 - 17.00

Saturday09.00 - 15.00

SundayClosed

The above is the branch in town,  looks fair enough to me.

Just now, Dromedary said:

No problems with the doctors where I live and no problems with Lloyds banking either even though I've been with Lloyds several years. Prefer online anyway in both cases.

Its a nightmare trying to get an appointment at our doctors,  you wait an hour on the phone from 8am  then when they finally answer you, you  are told, there are no appointments left. :gag:

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Day of the WeekHours

Monday09.00 - 17.00

Tuesday09.00 - 17.00

Wednesday09.00 - 17.00

Thursday09.00 - 17.00

Friday09.00 - 17.00

Saturday09.00 - 15.00

SundayClosed

The above is the branch in town,  looks fair enough to me.

Thats in town,  my local branch has different times thats why I posted, Im not senile. :roll:

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

You need to change doctors then, its very much hit and miss, absolutely no issue with mine. 

Even if there were problems with yours,  you wouldn't post it,  your post are known for being awkward, sarcastic and argumentative, Troll.

Just now, PRESLEY said:

Thats in town,  my local branch has different times thats why I posted, Im not senile. :roll:

Well if anyone is desperate to get to a branch on a Saturday, they may have to go further then their local High Street, it was ever thus. You cant have every bank branch open on a Saturday. You make it sound like none are open on Saturdays at all.

I go on holiday in August and its really annoying that I have to travel to an airport in Manchester, why cant there be an airport down the road ffs.

11 minutes ago, Dromedary said:

No problems with the doctors where I live

This makes you a troll, apparently.