Ridiculous Cinema Limitations

Resident

Is there any wonder that cinemas are going the way of the Dodo? 

Tried all three major operators in Sheffield (Vue, CineWorld & Odeon) and none will let you see the schedule or book tickets beyond the next 7 days. 

Me & Mrs Resident have a RARE opportunity to have a night to ourselves, sans kids, at the end of the month so we thought 'date night', Food and a film. 

I don't want to be booking almost last minute and getting crap seats. Used to be able to book weeks in advance. 

4 hours ago, Resident said:

Tried all three major operators in Sheffield (Vue, CineWorld & Odeon) and none will let you see the schedule or book tickets beyond the next 7 days. 

Me & Mrs Resident have a RARE opportunity to have a night to ourselves, sans kids, at the end of the month so we thought 'date night', Food and a film. 

I don't want to be booking almost last minute and getting crap seats. Used to be able to book weeks in advance. 

Try Curzon Cinema, less choice of films but if you find one its fantastic and you can have a tipple while watching the film.

4 hours ago, Resident said:

Just wait until 7 days before then? If nobody else can book them 8+ days before you wont have anything to worry about will you.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Just wait until 7 days before then? If nobody else can book them 8+ days before you wont have anything to worry about will you.

They probably don’t want anyone to tell them the end, I recall the same when Battle of Britain was released. 😉

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
On 26/03/2022 at 01:06, Tipstaff said:

I've been to the Showroom a good few times and enjoyed the experience.  I most recently went to see 'The Nan Movie' at the Odeon Luxe and the seating there is marvellous!  I shall certainly be returning.

Great place - here's the list for this month  https://www.showroomworkstation.org.uk/guide/?s=M   and July list is up as well. 

Note "More films and times are added each Monday for the following Friday to Thursday - please check back then"