Somewhere to eat near Lyceum

willman

got tickets for the lyceum tonight.

can anyone recommend anywhere nearby for tea first.

not looking for 5* food or prices.

but need to get parked and have a leisurely stroll to the lyceum with a decent meal en route.

any suggestions gratefully accepted.

gotta be honest, m&Ls isnt that nice - food apparently is authentic italian- i went there on a date hoping to impress and the pasta was soft, the sauce was watery and the service wasnt great. Thats my experience tho...

gotta be honest, m&Ls isnt that nice - food apparently is authentic italian- i went there on a date hoping to impress and the pasta was soft, the sauce was watery and the service wasnt great. Thats my experience tho...

I completely agree - one of the worst restaurants I've been too. The menu is pretty uninspired, the place is tacky, the food looked very sorry for itself and the service was below average. And it's not cheap.

Ruskins is good, and the Showroom bar/restaurant is excellent too and close by.

it is a bit pricey, but about as convenient as you can get, what about the crucible?

they do a pre show menu and is served early enough for you to finish before you have to take your seats.

whereever you go, hope you have a great time,

sophie

x

Well I love it. So there!

The pasta has always been al dente, the sauce has always been marvelous and not at all watery... perhaps they just didn't like you?

looks like it could be jumbos.

deep pockets & short arms i'm afraid.

NOOOOOOoooooo.....

Chinese Buffets are the work of the devil. If you're going to eat chinese, eat proper chinese, get yourself to a reall Chinese restaurant, speak to the waiter, ask him for an authentic meal. Don't go for this mass-produced dross...

Archived