Meninism . Its The Way Forward .

Right oh!!!!!!! here goes , 

Every newspaper I pick up .Every TV I turn on , Its there it hits you in the eye . Feminism , The  lasses are screaming out all time , we want this ,we want that , we want to drive lorries and fire engines , dig holes on building sites , play football , box int ring , 

In Parliament that Angela what ever they call her is shouting at Boris alt time ,  no one dares say owt back else she has a reight turn , 

My doctor thinks nowt about sticking her finger up my bum looking for stuff  ,   if it was a bloke doing it there would be World war three but dun't matter just lay down turn on thi side and  shut up .

Int club they are all supping pints , no delicate lady like drinks like  babycham or Pina colada , its pints but they still waint pay though they  want us lot to go to bar not bleeeedin daft are they .

So I'm going on strike , no pot weshin , no opening doors and polite carry on , no letting em out at traffic junctions because they get mixed up , and no wetchin my language at football matches . And the nicky  nucky noo on a Saturday neet is out anall        unless I want it that is , I shall fake a head ache as an excuse,   from now on its Meninism for me ,     spread the word lads we are going strike .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

My doctor thinks nowt about sticking her finger up my bum looking for stuff  ,   if it was a bloke doing it there would be World war three but dun't matter just lay down turn on thi side and  shut up .

Not sure one is better than the other, lol

55 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Right oh!!!!!!! here goes , 

Every newspaper I pick up .Every TV I turn on , Its there it hits you in the eye . Feminism , The  lasses are screaming out all time , we want this ,we want that , we want to drive lorries and fire engines , dig holes on building sites , play football , box int ring , 

In Parliament that Angela what ever they call her is shouting at Boris alt time ,  no one dares say owt back else she has a reight turn , 

Int club they are all supping pints , no delicate lady like drinks like  babycham or Pina colada , its pints but they still waint pay though they  want us lot to go to bar not bleeeedin daft are they .

So I'm going on strike , no pot weshin , no opening doors and polite carry on , no letting em out at traffic junctions because they get mixed up , and no wetchin my language at football matches . And the nicky  nucky noo on a Saturday neet is out anall        unless I want it that is , I shall fake a head ache as an excuse,   from now on its Meninism for me ,     spread the word lads we are going strike .

Shurrupp and get pots weshed.

54 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Ruddy ell Cuttsie, whose bin rattling thi cage?

Tha can count me out, I'm not teccin on any woman cus I'll loise...

Tha nos what thi say  "Hell have no fury"

I'm of to feight the Ruski's it's safer...

20 minutes ago, retep said:

Shurrupp and get pots weshed.

Go on play wi thi digger .

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I’m in :thumbsup: 

Spread the word  Meninism  is the way forward tell Sun paper and Look North,  get Dan Walker involved  he has influense .

43 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Sorry lads , got to pull out. Good Lady says I’m not allowed 😢

My old man used to tell a story about when he was in his teens. The Spanish civil war was ongoing, and he suddenly announced that he and his village mates were intending to go and fight. (For which side, I never quite figured out!)

18/19 years old, adrenaline-fuelled, desperate to mark his mark on the world, I suppose.

Anyway, his mum said "No, you're not."

So he didn't. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Good idea - badly thought out timing I'm afraid.  Why not get it planned, publicised and arranged for International Men's Day - 19th November this year:

https://internationalmensday.com/