Violence At The Oscars!

Will Smith. Wow. Can’t say I ever liked the chap, something distasteful about his character, always seems to have a massive ego. Not quite as bad as Tom Cruise, but wouldn’t be surprise if Smith is a fruitcakeologist too.

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Will Smith. Wow. Can’t say I ever liked the chap, something distasteful about his character, always seems to have a massive ego. Not quite as bad as Tom Cruise, but wouldn’t be surprise if Smith is a fruitcakeologist too.

So its fine for someone to stand there and make a joke about you wife's hair loss then?

18 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

So its fine for someone to stand there and make a joke about you wife's hair loss then?

Even if it's not fine, it doesn't make Will Smith's response right.

As it happens, it's the Oscars, it's comedy, if you're okay laughing at and enjoying jokes at other people's expense; you're a bit of a hypocrite if you have a hissy-fit, when the joke is on you (or your wife).

Also, if you don't appreciate the comedy, what are you doing at the Oscars?

I've never liked Will Smith.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

The Oscars is hardly a comedy event or a roast now, is it?

It's to be expected comedy will happen there; the big giveaway is the fact that they have comedians giving out the awards...

8 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

OK, so just to get it straight, its fine for someone to make a joke about a medical issue that results in your wife losing her hair. 

No it’s not right at all the woman has alopecia if Dinklage was up there Rock wouldn’t have made 7 dwarfs jokes in Wills defence again Rock has one of those faces you would like to slap.

16 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

OK, so just to get it straight, its fine for someone to make a joke about a medical issue that results in your wife losing her hair. 

No, let's get this straight, it's fine to assault someone because you can't take a joke?

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

About his wife's illness?

Take it you are not married then if you simply dont understand.

Still waiting for you to answer my question, is it fine to assault people if they make jokes you can't take?

Also, why he was laughing at the joke?