Violence At The Oscars!

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Yeah if you dont watch any films, comedy or news you probably wont.

No.

I get to choose what I watch over the internet.

I can't sit there in front of a telly, and take whatever they decide to beam into my living room and pay them a license fee for the privilage!

Edited by trastrick

18 hours ago, top4718 said:

There are images of Rock preparing himself for the slap before Smith lifts a finger and an obvious pad covered in make up on his right cheek, hardly takes Sherlock Holmes to figure it was staged 🤣

Ooh look

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1508909390883024896

A digitally altered image of Chris Rock at the 2022 Academy Awards circulated on social media following the show, fact-checkers report. The altered image makes it falsely appear as though Chris Rock was wearing a cheek pad when actor Will Smith approached him on stage and slapped him, Reuters says. Fabricated statements attributed to Chris Rock were shared on social media after the ceremony, per Reuters. According to AFP, a photo collage showing celebrities' reactions is from 2017, when the wrong film was announced as Best Picture winner.

its no wonder you dont like fact checkers, they always check things you read and believe as false LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

Of course they do, that's the purpose of them, to fool gullible idiots, they're clearly very successful.

your the gullible one, believing a false picture of Chris rock with a "make up" patch on, look back a page or so and watch my video of a body language expert telling you how its NOT fake, learn something instead of being a gullible fool for once, youve been played.

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

your the gullible one, believing a false picture of Chris rock with a "make up" patch on, look back a page or so and watch my video of a body language expert telling you how its NOT fake, learn something instead of being a gullible fool for once, youve been played.

I don't need an expert to tell me that when a bloke prepares for a slap before the person administering it has even moved their arm that its fake, to be honest I'm not surprised you think its true, the last two years should make that obvious. Its fake as hell.