Violence At The Oscars!

Just now, hackey lad said:

Not really 

A big pharma company known for dodgy dealings in the past with billions of pounds of profit to play with and an alopecia treatment due to hit the market draw huge publicity for the conditions IS worth a mention unfortunately.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I have watched. Admittedly only since seeing this thread but yeah, it looks fake.

Am I saying it's 100% definitely fake? No.

But to me it looks fake.

NOT THE ACTUAL SLAPPING FOOTAGE

this breakdown of it by a body language expert

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

A big pharma company known for dodgy dealings in the past with billions of pounds of profit to play with and an alopecia treatment due to hit the market draw huge publicity for the conditions IS worth a mention unfortunately.

I was aware of the alopecia drug but I didn't know Pfizer sponsored the oscars.

Cheers for that 👍

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

oh of course its just to sell alapecia treatments, makes a change from being fake to sell their latest films, books etc

Just now, The_DADDY said:

I'm not watching it.

I've given my opinion, it's not worth arguing about.

And you call me obsessive 🙄

you wont watch it cos it goes against what youve already got in your head, its fake, just like Tops, he wont watch it either as it goes against whats already in his head, that its fake.

I went into this video open minded, found it interesting and certainly opened my eyes to the small nuances that lay people dont catch, like his wife innitially laughing but then rolling her eyes and then looking stern towards the stage

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

you wont watch it cos it goes against what youve already got in your head, its fake, just like Tops, he wont watch it either as it goes against whats already in his head, that its fake.

I went into this video open minded, found it interesting and certainly opened my eyes to the small nuances that lay people dont catch, like his wife innitially laughing but then rolling her eyes and then looking stern towards the stage

My bold.

Read my 1st contribution to this thread.

I'm really not interested In getting into another argument with you. I've got better things to do so I'll say this.

You say it's real. OK, thats fine. I'm happy for you.

I say it's fake. OK? that should be fine with you. 

Is it?

Edited by The_DADDY

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Read my 1st contribution to this thread.

I'm really not interested In getting into another argument with you. I've got better things to do so I'll say this.

You say it's real. OK, thats fine. I'm happy for you.

I say it's fake. OK? that should be fine with you. 

Is it?

Stay ignorant in your own little dream world fine by me. But if you keep peddling lies on here I'm going to put you right