Violence At The Oscars!

9 minutes ago, melthebell said:

oh of course its just to sell alapecia treatments, makes a change from being fake to sell their latest films, books etc

You've got to admire the ingenuity, though, of taking the bizarre actions of an entitled and apparently unstable  twunt and working a big phama conspiracy theory about alopecia around it.  That's genuine commitment to the cause.  Made me chuckle.

Just now, melthebell said:

Stay ignorant in your own little dream world fine by me. But if you keep peddling lies on here I'm going to put you right

Grow up Mel. You really are getting ridiculous. It's like you can't stand the thought of anyone disagreeing with you. 

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Grow up Mel. You really are getting ridiculous. It's like you can't stand the thought of anyone disagreeing with you. 

I thought people wanted to educate themselves but it seems babies like yourself and tops just want to parrot the same thing over and over instead.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

I thought people wanted to educate themselves but it seems babies like yourself and tops just want to parrot the same thing over and over instead.

And here we go. Childish name calling 

Grow up man!

34 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

And here we go. Childish name calling 

Grow up man!

I really don’t know what it is about you but you seem to like being the underdog not just on this thread but many others.  Me and Mel don’t agree on many threads including this one but don’t resort to the “ he’s picking on me again “ like you do on all threads . He never threatened to report me or others for nothing, like you do . You have been off here for five days and within a few posts of coming back you are playing the “name calling “  game . Report me if you want but read my post and think . By the way, I don’t expect you to read this but  others can 

Edited by hackey lad

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I really don’t know what it is about you but you seem to like being the underdog not just on this thread but many others.  Me and Mel don’t agree on many threads including this one but don’t resort to the “ he’s picking on me again “ like you do on all threads . He never threatened to report me or others for nothing, like you do . You have been off here for five days and within a few posts of coming back you are playing the “name calling “  game . Report me if you want but read my post and think . By the way, I don’t expect you to read this but  others can 

That's a pretty screwed up version of events but whatever.

I generally ignore your posts but I'll answer this one. I've not posted for 5 days and immediately on my return you post a snide reply. You'll deny that because you behave like a coward. 

Mel has then gone on to behave like a child because I dare to disagree with him. 

Until this point I've stayed polite and even told the guy I don't want to argue.

Now you chip in, as always, trying to stir the pot.

Now, instead of making this about me as judging by the amount of times you visit my profile you seem to  be borderline obsessed, why not let this thread drift back on topic. 

Or not? It's your call but I've given my opinion so I'm done here now 👍

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

That's a pretty screwed up version of events but whatever.

I generally ignore your posts but I'll answer this one. I've not posted for 5 days and immediately on my return you post a snide reply. You'll deny that because you behave like a coward. 

Mel has then gone on to behave like a child because I dare to disagree with him. 

Until this point I've stayed polite and even told the guy I don't want to argue.

Now you chip in, as always, trying to stir the pot.

Now, instead of making this about me as judging by the amount of times you visit my profile you seem to  be borderline obsessed, why not let this thread drift back on topic. 

Or not? It's your call but I've given my opinion so I'm done here now 👍

No screwed up version of nothing, it’s the truth . It’s not a snide reply , a snide reply would be behind your back , I posted it to you . Ok back on topic , carry on 

17 minutes ago, fools said:

Looked like an audition for a 1960's Batman episode.

Got to agree  ,  or Big Daddy slapping Johnny Kwango 😃

Looked like a non-contact actors slap (on tippy-toes), followed by a sit down rant. The mic sound didn't match the action, unless he caught a lapel mic with his fingers. If someone that tall smacked you in the face it would make your eyes water at the bare minimum.

Edited by fools

2 hours ago, melthebell said:

LOL

ok prove to me that the body language expert is a stooge for the Oscars, 

Unfortunately body language experts are up there with the graphology and phrenology ones in that they are all pseudo sciences and as such are not experts at all they just like to think they are. When you know what people look for then it can also be faked. The body language expert talks about the regal stance but is that natural or just part of leaning to be regal.  

Edited by Dromedary