Violence At The Oscars!

42 minutes ago, Cade Foster said:

To go back to the original post,  are Will and Jada scientologists possibly it's never been confirmed but if you look up the scientologist school they set up and other actions it's very likely.

To the slap it must be one of most pathetic slaps given as rock is smiling all way through and doesn't react.

I'd pretty much say it is a set up.

I did not know that. Looking at Google it seems they've constantly denied they are are Scientologists but that's not what seemingly was happening with in their now defunct School.

If they are part of that cult then quite frankly Rock deserves to have gone harder.  

As AnnaB has said earlier, there is still some doubt as to whether this was all some big staged stunt.  If it's really is genuine, my gut is that Smith is going to come off worse down the line. 

Edited by ECCOnoob

Just now, ECCOnoob said:

As AnnaB has said earlier, there is still some doubt as to whether this was all some big staged stunt.  If it's really is genuine, my gut is that Smith is going to come off worse.

It seems very staged Chris rock doesn't even flinch or even look like he has been hit to be honest.

3 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

I did not know that. Looking at Google it seems they've constantly denied they are are Scientologists but that's not what seemingly was happening with in their now defunct School.

If they are part of that cult then quite frankly Rock deserves to have gone harder.  

As AnnaB has said earlier, there is still some doubt as to whether this was all some big staged stunt.  If it's really is genuine, my gut is that Smith is going to come off worse down the line. 

Hope so 

1 minute ago, Cade Foster said:

It seems very staged Chris rock doesn't even flinch or even look like he has been hit to be honest.

Already said that . The more I see it , the more I believe its set up . Look  as hes turning round just after the slap , hes smiling , then the angry face comes on . It looks like a wrestling slap 

• Like 1

I think if this is a setup (which I don't think it is), it's an extremely poorly judged one. At a time where is real messed up stuff happening, to divert attention away from Ukraine, and how people are struggling with the cost of living crisis; it would be beyond messed up to engineer something like this. I just feel it was genuine.

I didn't know either of them were fruitcakeologists, but they certainly seem to fit the profile...

i.e. Rich, famous celebrities, who will raise the profile of the cult and pull in more unsuspecting punters to be taken advantage of (divested of their hard earned cash). Woo hoo, great for the celebrities in question, who the cult no doubt pampers, praises and massage the bejesus out of their egos and inflates their sense of self-importance and entitlement. Not so great for the poor everyday suckers who are having their lives destroyed and bank accounts drained.

It's a mindset of...

"I'm all right jack, doesn't matter who I'm stepping on or harming in the process of building my own wonderful life".

It's a lovely family forum, and to be honest, I think I'd struggle to find words that express my feelings about these type of people.

I don't care how rich or famous you are; you're a human being, you're here today and gone tomorrow, and as far as I'm concerned the only real thing that matters, is how much of a positive uplifting influence you have on the people around you. People with an attitude of, I'm just going to elevate myself, and if that means other's getting screwed over in the process, then fine; nah, don't like people like that.

I don't know if I express that well, but I hope you get my drift.

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

I think if this is a setup (which I don't think it is), it's an extremely poorly judged one. At a time where is real messed up stuff happening, to divert attention away from Ukraine, and how people are struggling with the cost of living crisis; it would be beyond messed up to engineer something like this. I just feel it was genuine.

I don't think it was staged either.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't think it was staged either.

Me thinks it was. Just had it in a slow loop on playback and it doesn't even look like Smith actually landed anything at all. Up until now the Oscars had been declining in popularity and low viewing figures and now this has happened they are suddenly getting millions of views.....Strange that eh! :huh: