I Thought United Were A Big Club Til I Signed For The Owls

cuttsie

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Page 45 our Star today , Its confirmed by pro player who played for both , lick that .

Fact 

Seen it also seen what Dean Windass said about Wednesday and United, he's right so wrap yer tongue around that.

Try and find me a recent interview from a new Wednesday player that doesn't comment on how big they are.

It must be in their contract.

Well thats that age old argument settled then. Its finally confirmed by this oddly worded quote from a former alcoholic who admits that memories of his time on the field are "something of a blur".

"In my experience, Wednesday is a small bit bigger.”

Thank you Keith Treacy. Your valued opinion is final and binding. 

United can now go back to being that tiny tiny club in The Championship, whilst Wednesday can revel in the unquestionable honour of being that small bit bigger.

Edited by PapaLazarou

7 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Well thats that age old argument settled then. Its finally confirmed that this oddly worded quote from a former alcoholic who admits that memories of his time on the field are "something of a blur".

"In my experience, Wednesday is a small bit bigger.”

Thank you Keith Treacy. Your valued opinion is final and binding. 

United can now go back to being that tiny tiny club in The Championship, whilst Wednesday can revel in the unquestionable honour of being that small bit bigger.

While looking up the league at United.

Its in black and white , no need to get jam pasty , bloooody  mardy arssses  , 1866 we was first talked about int Adelphi , facts are facts as  some on here often ram down our throats , Its not our fault we had Waddle and  Dez Walker , Woods and Jackie Sewell . lick that .

Nearly forgot Trever Francis , nearly a full England squad if I add Carlton and Mell oft Wybourn , 

6 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Its in black and white , no need to get jam pasty , bloooody  mardy arssses  , 1866 we was first talked about int Adelphi , facts are facts as  some on here often ram down our throats , Its not our fault we had Waddle and  Dez Walker , Woods and Jackie Sewell . lick that .

Nearly forgot Trever Francis , nearly a full England squad if I add Carlton and Mell oft Wybourn , 

Its one persons opinion

No one getting jam pasty if you can't take the replies you shouldn't post.

Here's another one for you from your owner.

In black and white.

Dejphon Chansiri said.

"Sometimes you think too big about yourselves. Actually, Sheffield Wednesday is not that big.”

Did Waddle ever play for England when he was a Wednesday player?.

40 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Alf Strange England captain , Strange Leach and Marsden , England hafe back line , Lick that .

And now your back line gets destroyed by Lincoln city.

They can't even lick that.

Edited by Alextopman