I Thought United Were A Big Club Til I Signed For The Owls

cuttsie

3 minutes ago, Kelvin Phlats said:

😂😂😂 God Cuttsie, you've done it now. I must admit to reading this previously and thought about posting it but then thought it was stating the <deleted> obvious really. Saying Wednesday are bigger than united is like saying the Sun will be rising in the morning and when one day, when it doesn't, it'll not matter anyway.

Now all you've done is poked the hornets nest and upset the delicate little souls, shame on you. You see how they've taken your bait? Double shame on you. 😂😂😂

The Sun does rise every morning correct well done.

But Sheffield Wednesday don't rise to the delusional heights some of their fans think is their divine right.

Was and are are two very different things they can't grasp.

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Alf Strange England captain , Strange Leach and Marsden , England hafe back line , Lick that .

While you've and the dog are in the library researching I'll chuck you a little lifeline here.

Off the top of my head I can name you three other Wednesday players in the England squad with those three.

Can you name them?.

24 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I will have to think a little I don’t do Google it  I remember a owls captain playing my for England Ron Staniforth?????

Three more Wednesday players in the England squad with those three you named at least one of them also captained England at some time as well.

One of them had the record for most continuous England caps for decades.

Thought you was a Wednesday fan Pal?

Edited by Alextopman

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Alf Strange England captain , Strange Leach and Marsden , England hafe back line , Lick that .

Bet you went in Blenkys pub when he had Sportsman Cuttsie.

When I did my apprentice used to work with a Blade who lived in Shoreham St,always talked about the 30s Owls team.

Edited by ukdobby

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Page 45 our Star today , Its confirmed by pro player who played for both , lick that .

Fact 

6 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Page 45 our Star today , Its confirmed by pro player who played for both , lick that .

Fact 

Clutching any old straws here