Tell me you don't know!

Mablethorpe 🤣 🤣

Theddlethorpe beach :blush: 🙈 :o .

Not sure about car parking - probably Pay & Display :suspect: 🤣 

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

That's got to go down as the quip of the year :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

so where are all these naked day trip beaches as it may be worth the petrol,unless its wales as thats a one way journey in a coach as proved,but thinking about  it they must have a lot of  funeral cars and fat dragons,anyway i am off to cleethorpes no dragons there ,i hope?

Funny you should mention Funeral cars, I have driven (more or less) everything from Smart cars to Rollers but one of my favourite (so far) has to be a 4ltr straight 6, Ford of Australia Fairlane Hearse (in for a service :rolleyes:)

So, in addition to the Coach tours I can now offer funeral services, don't expect 5mph crawlin about.

Foot down, sideways at roundabouts and embarrassing Porsches on't motorways has to be the only way to go.

All our drivers are trained in the compassionate removal and disposal of evidence the deceased :suspect: :blush: .

100% guarantee you won't be 'late for your own funeral' :heyhey: .

See the source image

No pies are left in our vehicles overnight 🙃.

Keep safe out there 8) .

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Please remind me Padders  , totally forgot that one 😁

I can't remember Hackey,

It's some time ago, we were having a laugh about our lack of expertise when pulling women,

Think you said summat like "The last woman I pulled had a tache"

Wish I knew which thread it was on...I've only got one brain cell left, and that ones not working 100% 

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

I can't remember Hackey,

It's some time ago, we were having a laugh about our lack of expertise when pulling women,

Think you said summat like "The last woman I pulled had a tache"

Wish I knew which thread it was on...I've only got one brain cell left, and that ones not working 100% 

No problem mate ,:thumbsup: but remember to Bic your bottom , the Ladies like a smooth bot bot 😁. By the way , I never had a problem with the Ladies , I just stood at the bar licking my eyebrows . It seemed to attract  them 

Edited by hackey lad
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

No problem mate ,:thumbsup: but remember to Bic your bottom , the Ladies like a smooth bot bot 😁. By the way , I never had a problem with the Ladies , I just stood at the bar licking my eyebrows . It seemed to attract  them 

Ruddy L hackey,

A staunch Tory, trying to look like Dennis Healy.

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

Funny you should mention Funeral cars, I have driven (more or less) everything from Smart cars to Rollers but one of my favourite (so far) has to be a 4ltr straight 6, Ford of Australia Fairlane Hearse (in for a service :rolleyes:)

So, in addition to the Coach tours I can now offer funeral services, don't expect 5mph crawlin about.

Foot down, sideways at roundabouts and embarrassing Porsches on't motorways has to be the only way to go.

All our drivers are trained in the compassionate removal and disposal of evidence the deceased :suspect: :blush: .

100% guarantee you won't be 'late for your own funeral' :heyhey: .

See the source image

No pies are left in our vehicles overnight 🙃.

Keep safe out there 8) .

bet you gets lots of work bringing bones back from wales? changing the subject never had one of these vehicles at our event,strange that out of the hundreds we have had,thought might of had a bright multi coloured one

13 minutes ago, bassett one said:

bet you gets lots of work bringing bones back from wales? changing the subject never had one of these vehicles at our event,strange that out of the hundreds we have had,thought might of had a bright multi coloured one

There you go Mr. B.

All these suggestions about day trips ending, why not go to the Low Edges Festival on Sunday August 14th.

A cheap day out for all the family, try a Bassett Burger or a Bassett Chip Butty..

Sod Brid, Skeggy, Cleth o pees, and Scarbrough..

I shall be attending hoping to meet the famous Mr. B.

Owse that for a plug.