United To Finally Pay For Bramall Lane .

cuttsie

2 hours ago, cmonkes said:

22457-the-three-stooges-commodore-64-fro

Three of the blue and white regulars on here...... Don't have to name them Williamson  that will become more than apparent. Absolute cretins who back stab one and other and then resort towards cyber bullying to try and make themselves feel better about themselves afterwards...

You've just met told Curly....

The irony of the Forum Snitch calling others Absolute Cretins ..& ganging up on certain posters & then complaining of cyber bullying…is totally lost on you…

You & your alter ego are spoiling what was a decent section …getting very personal with anyone who disagrees with anything you post ..if you can’t take it,which you/both of you,clearly can’t,then don’t give it …

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

I'm spoiling it.... you lot dive straight on anything United related and derail it within 5 posts. Go look for yourself.... 

Talk about irony 🤣🤣

And you are yet to explain this alter ego thing!

He's a strange un, he cries like a baby while he comes on arguing, bullying and name calling.

Anyone who wishes to disagree with me on this just check his past posting history.

He says you and I are the same person because he's a snitch and you're in his head 24/7.

Like Blunderman he plays the victim crying about so called insults while constantly dishing them out himself along with his lies about dual posters, he never mentions his Pal the Potty Dr is a well known dual poster and hangs on his and Blunderman's shirt tails because they back him up insulting you.

Keep up the good work you've well and truly done his nut in.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

The Forum Snitch responds in his typical fashion because he can’t help himself…& surprise surprise who’s straight on with a follow up post …joined at the hip …with exactly what I posted earlier…insults,made up stuff  & pitting posters against each other….grow up lads it’s getting repetitive & you are spoiling it for everyone else ..

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

The Forum Snitch responds in his typical fashion because he can’t help himself…& surprise surprise who’s straight on with a follow up post …joined at the hip …with exactly what I posted earlier…insults,made up stuff  & pitting posters against each other….grow up lads it’s getting repetitive & you are spoiling it for everyone else ..

Consistently posts insulting someone then cries like the baby he is about insults. You couldn't make it up.

Now he wants to tell people when they can post and who they reply to.

Never been a full un.

• Like 1