United To Finally Pay For Bramall Lane .

cuttsie

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Who are you ????? you've sprung up like a jumping Jack , Attacking me , ganging up with Alexandrie and his co poster who always seems to just two mins away when Alexandria post , funny that int it . 

Explain yourself , If there is one thing that gets my pecker up its Johny come lately's sticking up for people who know now't about Sheffield togga .

He is on a photography course , it involves taking close up pictures through glass windows .

Who am I? Well for a start I'm not someone hiding behind a pseudonym claiming that stuff I made up is factual.

In what way am I attacking you? Do you seriously consider someone explaining the actual facts of a situation to be an attack?

As it happens being a life long Blade and a season ticket holder for 48 years with years of support for them prior to that I don't

consider myself to be an expert on Sheffield football, but if you truly believe the stuff you post then I most certainly know more than you do.

I notice that you have made no attempt to refute anything I said in my original post. Well you couldn't really could you, seeing as those are the facts of the matter.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Who am I? Well for a start I'm not someone hiding behind a pseudonym claiming that stuff I made up is factual.

In what way am I attacking you? Do you seriously consider someone explaining the actual facts of a situation to be an attack?

As it happens being a life long Blade and a season ticket holder for 48 years with years of support for them prior to that I don't

consider myself to be an expert on Sheffield football, but if you truly believe the stuff you post then I most certainly know more than you do.

I notice that you have made no attempt to refute anything I said in my original post. Well you couldn't really could you, seeing as those are the facts of the matter.

Well said ,keep it uppy/

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, m williamson said:

Dear M Williamson - you are wasting your time trying to point real facts out to someone who deals in an incredible amount of fiction. Because when you present actual facts that go against whatever version of the truth he/she decides to invent for themselves, then you are greeted with nothing more juvenile than "codswallop"; and with no response of level-headed, informed or intelligent refute. Thats the level of playground response you will have to get used to in this situation I'm afraid.  

Edited by PapaLazarou
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Dear M Williamson - you are wasting your time trying to point real facts out to someone who deals in an incredible amount of fiction. Because when you present actual facts that go against whatever version of the truth he/she decides to invent for themselves, then you are greeted with nothing more juvenile than "codswallop"; and with no response of level-headed, informed or intelligent refute. Thats the level of playground response you will have to get used to in this situation I'm afraid.  

Thanks for that Papa, I've been taking a look at the forum for quite some time and that was the impression I got, but thought I'd have a go to see if a lightbulb might click on, it didn't.

I've always found the difference between Blades and Owls to be intriguing, being from the same city you'd think there'd be little difference but there definitely is.

It doesn't apply to all Wednesdayites of course but there are a significant number of them that seem to be obsessed by how Big they are. Why it should matter is beyond me, your team is your team, other clubs are incidental in the scheme of things.

Neither Sheffield club is Big when you take into consideration the number of truly internationally known and successful English clubs. We're not in the same league, literally and figuratively, but they're our clubs and that's good enough for virtually all Blades and a number of Owls but seems unacceptable to a section of Wednesday supporters. It's become a joke to Blades who often refer to them as The Massive or The Deluded and no one needs to ask who is being reffered to.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum m williamson, nice to see a blade posting on here as most have stopped posting due to the childish responses from the gang of S6ers on here. My advice to you would be to bite your tongue and don't answer their pathetic posts or try and correct the pack of lies that the S6 two ronnies (cutt and top) spew out or the rest of the gang will accuse you of bullying once cutt starts crying AGAIN. I tend to post mainly on match threads now and just leave the kids to it. It's ironic that the other day cutt said the forum was dying and then in the next breath has a go at you for being a newcomer on here LOL. By the way you are spot on about how obsessed some of them are about how big they percieve their club to be.

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

Welcome to the forum m williamson, nice to see a blade posting on here as most have stopped posting due to the childish responses from the gang of S6ers on here. My advice to you would be to bite your tongue and don't answer their pathetic posts or try and correct the pack of lies that the S6 two ronnies (cutt and top) spew out or the rest of the gang will accuse you of bullying once cutt starts crying AGAIN. I tend to post mainly on match threads now and just leave the kids to it. It's ironic that the other day cutt said the forum was dying and then in the next breath has a go at you for being a newcomer on here LOL. By the way you are spot on about how obsessed some of them are about how big they percieve their club to be.

Thanks for the welcome.

As I said to Papa I've been taking a look at the forum for some time and I've noticed that it tends to be Wednesday biased to some degree, which is why I was finally tempted to post and point out a few of cuttsie's inaccurate  claims.

I don't intend to spend a lot of time on here but will check it out on a reasonably frequent basis as I've done for some time and now I'm registered I may well comment from time to time. 

In the meantime COYRAWW.

7 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Aww New Forum Friends ….

You can be my friend as well Sherry, don't feel left out. My two oldest friends that I've known since schooldays are both Wednesdayites.

I'm not sectarian.

Edited by m williamson
double post