Sarah Or Sara Vickers

VicD

I'm an old man, in fact a very old man and like many old men I have memories. One of these memories is of a young girl I went out with, (theres an old fashioned expression), way back in the early sixties. Her name then was Ursula Margot Reder, she had a nickname of, Twill. Her father was Polish and her mother Italian and the lived on Old Wortley Road in Rotherham. We like most early loves split up and moved on. I married and have stayed married to my wife for over fifty years but I never forgot Twill.

I know she married and moved to London, she was then Ursula Brown. That marriage didn't work out and she became, I think, Ursula Krawjewski and worked for a short time at Radio Hallam. I had to visit Radio Hallam as part of my job which is how I have some knowledge of Twills marriage history.

I moved on like most people both geographically and through life in general working mainly in the London area but still made visits to Rotherham to see relatives and on one occasion bumped into Twills mother who told me that Twill was living in Sheffield, I believe she said somewhere near Endcliffe Park, Peveril Road comes to mind but I'm not sure why and it was sometime ago, and she had changed her name to Sarah or Sara Vickers and was again married.

Both Twills parents are both now dead, I am in my late seventies and Twill is not far behind me, I would love to know if she remembers me, and if she does hopefully pleasantly. I would really love to meet again both to reminisce, a popular pastime for us oldies, and to see or talk about how I lives worked out.

My wife is aware I am posting this and our marriage is rock solid, I have no dodgy reasons for wanting to contact, or someone to mention this post to Twill, at all, my dodgy intentions are long gone unfortunately, and I have no wish to do anything to threaten Twills marriage either. I m just an old man with a daft wish. Any help that could make it come true would be really nice. Thanks for reading this.

6 hours ago, VicD said:

I'm an old man, in fact a very old man and like many old men I have memories. One of these memories is of a young girl I went out with, (theres an old fashioned expression), way back in the early sixties. Her name then was Ursula Margot Reder, she had a nickname of, Twill. Her father was Polish and her mother Italian and the lived on Old Wortley Road in Rotherham. We like most early loves split up and moved on. I married and have stayed married to my wife for over fifty years but I never forgot Twill.

I know she married and moved to London, she was then Ursula Brown. That marriage didn't work out and she became, I think, Ursula Krawjewski and worked for a short time at Radio Hallam. I had to visit Radio Hallam as part of my job which is how I have some knowledge of Twills marriage history.

I moved on like most people both geographically and through life in general working mainly in the London area but still made visits to Rotherham to see relatives and on one occasion bumped into Twills mother who told me that Twill was living in Sheffield, I believe she said somewhere near Endcliffe Park, Peveril Road comes to mind but I'm not sure why and it was sometime ago, and she had changed her name to Sarah or Sara Vickers and was again married.

Both Twills parents are both now dead, I am in my late seventies and Twill is not far behind me, I would love to know if she remembers me, and if she does hopefully pleasantly. I would really love to meet again both to reminisce, a popular pastime for us oldies, and to see or talk about how I lives worked out.

My wife is aware I am posting this and our marriage is rock solid, I have no dodgy reasons for wanting to contact, or someone to mention this post to Twill, at all, my dodgy intentions are long gone unfortunately, and I have no wish to do anything to threaten Twills marriage either. I m just an old man with a daft wish. Any help that could make it come true would be really nice. Thanks for reading this.

I hope someone can help you 

Thanks hackney lad, yes it would be really good if someone could help. I have recently had a major operation for the removal of a stomach tumour and it's highly possible I have another, so my life on this Earth maybe curtailed sooner rather than later.

I have intended trying to contact Twill for awhile  but my current health position has added some urgency to my quest.

Edited by VicD
Misspelling