Gay & new to sheffield where are the places to go??

liz&sal

and dont forget the monthly CLIMAX night at Sheffield Uni,

which is just pure heaven.

and u have arrived at just the right time... u have 2 chances to Climax in July

Fri the 14th

and

all day on

Sat the 29th.

cool :)

just a little:

thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for letting me know whats going on in sheffield :) :)

its hard to find real info, and this site has HELPED set me up, great.

:) I AM ALL READY FOR MY MOVE TOMORROW :)

THANKS AGAIN

:) LIZ :)

I THE ONE WHO FLYS A KITE :)

I was going to, but then I'd get accused of being anti Sheffield scene.

What do you mean "accused" ......... you are ........... :P:thumbsup:

I would dig up all your positive posts about the sheffield scene, but honestly, I dont think you have ever made one. :)

Hey Liz & Sal, check out the LGB Sheffield Forum (link in my sig) for news and discussion of all that is gay in Sheffield. Its a bit quiet at the moment (students away), but should get busier as new people arrive. Hopefully you'll get to meet some friendly people on there.

I would dig up all your positive posts about the sheffield scene, but honestly, I dont think you have ever made one. :)

I can't help it, I've seen better, it's like trying to get excited about ASDA smart price mince after you've had fillet steak.

Its very much open!

Have to admit I'm a bit of a regular now on Sunday afternoons for cheap cocktails and food!

Its also open 'til 12 most nights and has cask Black Sheep on, plus beer garden. :)

Archived